Wholesale Car Parts

mallmagician

Hi all,

A friend is looking for somewhere to buy Wholesale car parts (Toyota mainly). He has been told there is a good wholesale/retail car parts dealer near the airport.

Can anyone give any pointers? Or directions? Or recommendations?

Many thanks in advance,

Phil

Not sure if this is the place, but on the superhighway heading to the airport, before the Central intersection, on the left side, there is a large auto parts and accessories seller named "Daeng" something or other. There is a sign on the road, but the actual shop is reached through a parking lot or alleyway, if i remember correctly. Also, if looking for used parts, try Chiang Kong on the northern side of superhighway (other end of the ring) between the Mae Rim road and Lanna hospital. Big place with lots of Japanese parts. Or try Chiang Mai Saha Alai, which is about 200 meters down a soi just after the train station on the right, travelling away from the river. Again, these are all used parts places. I don't know how to get genuine new Toyota parts wholesale.

Hi all,

A friend is looking for somewhere to buy Wholesale car parts (Toyota mainly). He has been told there is a good wholesale/retail car parts dealer near the airport.

Can anyone give any pointers? Or directions? Or recommendations?

Many thanks in advance,

Phil

Not sure if this is the place, but on the superhighway heading to the airport, before the Central intersection, on the left side, there is a large auto parts and accessories seller named "Daeng" something or other. There is a sign on the road, but the actual shop is reached through a parking lot or alleyway, if i remember correctly.

yes, it is set in from the road. Daeng Kroong Pratu, or something close to that.

Daeng has a lot of and body parts and stuff for doors, windows. He does door and window repair and supplies body shops. Also does sheet metal work. The shop near the airport is run by his son so Dang is not there all the time. Go there and they can reach Dang by phone. Dang speaks English and is knowledgable and helpful. He has another shop but the location is hard for me to describe, it is in the area between the Suriwong Book Store and the traffic light south of the Empress Hotel, approximately,

Edited by mongoose