Expats or Thais? Who are more judgemental?

JJGreen

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, JJGreen said:

Wow..how sad for you that yourself and your sycophants have to rely on JJ to guide your opinions in life.

So there we have it, your judgemental thingy is we are all sycophants. Think your topic question has been answered by "yourself"..

So there we have it, your judgemental thingy is we are all sycophants. Think your topic question has been answered by "yourself"..

You really really have an inability to read a sentence.
I said that other poster and HIS sycophants....that would include you and the other guys who liked his posts.

Most other posters on TV are rational and polite...

1 minute ago, JJGreen said:

You really really have an inability to read a sentence.
I said that other poster and HIS sycophants....that would include you and the other guys who liked his posts.

Most other posters on TV are rational and polite...

There you have it again, you have judged a few of us who's posts you don't like as not rational or polite. You don't know me or others in our daily life but you judge us because you do not like replies to YOUR topic...Tut tut....:whistling:

There you have it again, you have judged a few of us who's posts you don't like as not rational or polite. You don't know me or others in our daily life but you judge us because you do not like replies to YOUR topic...Tut tut....:whistling:

Wow!!! Detective Transam breaks the case!

22 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

Come into my web said the spider to the fly. I think expats are more judgemental. Thai's accept the status quo and go with the flo but then they did invent the person to person phone system. They are constantly watching appraising. One day I went to a frequently visited restaurant alone and the waitress asked me where my g/f was. Don't sell them short. 

That is none of the waitress's business. They sell thenselves short.

Just now, teacherpaul said:

That is none of the waitress's business. They sell thenselves short.

Lighten up accept things for what they are you and I can never change them and I would never attempt to. Its the nature of the beast using the word beast as part of the term and not a description of the Thai people. They are on the surface nice people. We all have our underlying flaws I know I do. You have to adapt to society here or you will flame out. 

15 minutes ago, anotheruser said:

Expats as far as judgmental goes. Expats put a lot of thought into their snobby and snide attitudes. This doesn't mean Thais get off the hook on this one but Thais view points are more often based upon simple ignorance. So I give the nod to the expats here.

Cesar at least gave a thumbs  up or down ......oh jeeeez whats a nod ??