Air China magazine London race slur sparks anger

webfact

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, marcofunny said:

Meanwhile in the UK - Luton, the migrants are demanding larger free homes at the expense of the taxpayers, A JOBLESS migrant couple of 10 demand mansion, benefits dad rejects 5-bed apartment as 'too cramped.

sube-708341.jpg

It gets even better.

They live in Bletchley, Beds, in a home that boasts a large flat-screen TV with Sky HD, plus a TV and X-Box console in the children’s rooms. The larger home offered to them is in nearby Luton. Mr Sube, who studies mental health nursing at the University of Bedfordshire, rejected it because there “wasn’t space for the things of ten people”. He added: “Me and my family have been neglected. We are in a three-bedroom house. It’s so cramped and the conditions are terrible.

22 hours ago, marcofunny said:
23 hours ago, 7by7 said:

Have a read of Statistics on Race and the Criminal Justice System 2014 from the Ministry of Justice (can't find 2015 figures, maybe not published yet). No innuendo; simply the facts and figures.

Those are rigged stats by the establishment, far away from the reality in the streets, go check by you self inside any Police station, court room, prison and see by your eyes who are most of the criminals and thugs and they don't even have real British names .............

If you had bothered to read the document and look at the figures contained therein before posting you would have avoided looking like a conspiracy theorist fool.

1.7 Nationality, ethnicity and religion from this House of Commons BRIEFING PAPER   Number SN/SG/04334, 4 July 2016  Prison Population Statistics clearly shows that, in relation to their percentage of the population as a whole, the black and Asian ethic groups in England and Wales are over represented in the prison population.

See 2.5 Ethnicity and Religion Ethnicity of that paper for the figures in Scotland, which show that while black prisoners are over represented as in England and Wales, Asian prisoners are under represented.

There are, of course, many and sometimes complex reasons for that; but the figures prove that no one is attempting to hide anything about the ethnicity or nationality of UK criminals.

1 hour ago, 7by7 said:

If you had bothered to read the document and look at the figures contained therein before posting you would have avoided looking like a conspiracy theorist fool.

Three weeks ago there were an atrocious murder in France, a Chinese shop keeper beaten to death by north African immigrant thugs, the whole Chinese community in France went in the streets to demonstrate against the murder, guess what happened, total media black out, the people in France, Belgium, Germany are now resorting to social medias and websites hosted in India or elsewhere to get proper news about their own country, because the establishment, is trying to market the multiculturalism as prosperous happy societies free of crimes, violence and poverty, while the opposite is true, it never worked in Brazil or South Africa why it should work elsewhere.

the Asian media have the right to warn their citizens from the imminent dangers of those NO-Go zones in most major European cities, and all these has been planned since years as Franklin D. Roosevelt once said "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."

Links:

French Chinese community fear spate of racist attacks after victim's death.

UK: Evil men lured girl, 13, into hotel room before raping her and photographing the abuse.

same and same people again and again, I don't know how long it s going to take, before the masses finally woke up and realize the truth !!!

Edited by marcofunny

I understand irony very well,but it doesnt sound like irony,just stupidity.Even though i live here,i am still proud of my English heritage and always will be.unfortunately England isnt my England anymore.I weep for the kids of today that will never know what it was like,when kids could play out in the street with no fear of perverts.They will never know the  safe streets like we did.

I repeat,i curse the people and the governments and the do gooders who have changed it to what it is now.

But then i'm only an Englidhman with dull ways,so what would i know.

a

And as for the cute statement about me not understanding irony,i saythis.Bye lel and go and irritate some other skint person of questionable parentage

32 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

I understand irony very well,but it doesnt sound like irony,just stupidity.Even though i live here,i am still proud of my English heritage and always will be.unfortunately England isnt my England anymore.I weep for the kids of today that will never know what it was like,when kids could play out in the street with no fear of perverts.They will never know the  safe streets like we did.

I repeat,i curse the people and the governments and the do gooders who have changed it to what it is now.

But then i'm only an Englidhman with dull ways,so what would i know.

a

And as for the cute statement about me not understanding irony,i saythis.Bye lel and go and irritate some other skint person of questionable parentage

Whatever. Have another one.

On 9/8/2016 at 10:10 AM, waxon said:

A quick check on the Internet. Source of all factual facts (ha ha!).

London crime rate by area - www.findahood.com

Population demography - wikipedia

Ranked by crime Local authority White Mixed Asian Black Other
1 Westminster 61.7 5.2 14.5 7.5 11.1
2 Islington 68.2 6.5 9.2 12.8 3.4
3 Hackney 54.7 6.4 10.5 23.1 5.3
4 Lambeth 57.1 7.6 6.9 25.9 2.4
5 Camden 66.3 5.6 16.1 8.2 3.8
6 Hammersmith and Fulham 68.1 5.5 9.1 11.8 5.5
7 Kensington and Chelsea 70.6 5.7 10.0 6.5 7.2
8 Southwark 54.3 6.2 9.4 26.9 3.3
9 Tower Hamlets 45.2 4.1 41.1 7.3 2.3
10 Newham 29.0 4.5 43.5 19.6 3.5

Ordered by Black            
  Local authority White Mixed Asian Black Other
  Lewisham 53.5 7.4 9.3 27.2 2.6
  Southwark 54.3 6.2 9.4 26.9 3.3
  Lambeth 57.1 7.6 6.9 25.9 2.4
  Hackney 54.7 6.4 10.5 23.1 5.3
  Croydon 55.1 6.6 16.4 20.2 1.8
Ordered by Asian            
  Newham 29 4.5 43.5 19.6 3.5
  Harrow 42.2 4 42.6 8.2 2.9
  Redbridge 42.5 4.1 41.8 8.9 2.7
  Tower Hamlets 45.2 4.1 41.1 7.3 2.3
Ordered by Other            
  Westminster 61.7 5.2 14.5 7.5 11.1
  Kensington and Chelsea 70.6 5.7 10 6.5 7.2
  Ealing 49 4.5 29.7 10.9 6

Ordered by religion???

Just curious, but in the UK, Asian means West & South (Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, etc) and not East/Southeast (Chinese, Korean, Singaporean, etc) Asians right?

20 hours ago, Jiu-Jitsu said:

Mainly populated by Indians suggests a majority to me. What does it suggest to you? 

There is a comma, then the word 'and' rather than 'or'. The 'majority' is a grouping of 3  and not any one. That is what it suggests to me,

20 hours ago, copa8 said:

Just curious, but in the UK, Asian means West & South (Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, etc) and not East/Southeast (Chinese, Korean, Singaporean, etc) Asians right?

Usually, yes; certainly as far as the media are concerned.

Although the Office for National Statistics use Asian for all people from Asia or Asian background in the census and respondents are asked to say whether they are Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Chinese or other please describe.

18 hours ago, Jiu-Jitsu said:

As to your (marcofunny) UK link, was Jimmy Savile south asian? Rolf Harris? Fred and Rose West?   Britain's youngest serial killer: James Fairweather?

The 'truth'; only exists in your sick mind. There are evil people of every persuasion. How do we know that you are not such a person?

Marcofunny is obviously one of those people who close their eyes, ears and mind to that simple fact that the majority of paedophiles in the UK are people like Trevor Hughes and Richard Huckle; white British.

Unfortunately, he is not the only member here who chooses to ignore the facts in this way.

On ‎09‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 10:23 AM, marcofunny said:

Meanwhile in the UK - Luton, the migrants are demanding larger free homes at the expense of the taxpayers, A JOBLESS migrant couple of 10 demand mansion, benefits dad rejects 5-bed apartment as 'too cramped.

It is. of course. not mainly immigrants or those of an immigrant background who have large families receive  free houses and money funded by the taxpayer; it's white British. Many of whom have never worked and paid tax and have no intention of ever doing so.

Britain's biggest benefits families: TV documentary reveals the supersized broods who cost taxpayers thousands - but say having hordes of children is a human right

They have between eight and 26 children each and cost taxpayers thousands of pounds in benefits but this group of super-sized families say that having as many babies as they want is their human right.

Supersized brood: Peter Rolfe (third from right) plus four of his 26 children and two friends take a stroll

Supersized brood: Peter Rolfe (third from right) plus four of his 26 children and two friends take a stroll

You're paying for families with NINE or more children: Fury over £8.6M child benefit bill.

Cheryl Prudham, husband, kids all young on sofa

Pregnant Cheryl Prudham, pictured as (sic) a mum of 11 with some of her family.

3 hours ago, 7by7 said:

It is. of course. not mainly immigrants or those of an immigrant background who have large families receive  free houses and money funded by the taxpayer; it's white British.

They ARE British citizens and have been all their lives. The complaint is about migrants who come from elsewhere and become a burden on society. Perhaps they should not have been let in.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Had you ever actually set foot in the UK you may have found out that the average British taxpayer is frustrated, possibly angry, about all those who have large families and expect the taxpayer to pay for them; regardless of their nationality or ethnicity. Many of whom, as I said in the sentence you decided not to include in your quote, have never worked and paid tax and have no intention of ever doing so.

Especially when these people are receiving in benefits well above what many of those of us who work actually earn!

Removing immigrants from the benefit system would be a drop in the ocean. Particularly as most immigrants have to be resident for at least 5 years and have ILR before they can claim anything, even if they are married to a British citizen. Also, their British citizen spouse can't claim anything for them during this period either.

The family in marcofunny's original post are in a different situation, though, as they are French and so come under the EEA regulations. Which means that they don't have to wait until they have PR before they can claim so can do so earlier than a non EEA national. Those same EEA regulations mean that British citizens can and do claim benefits in other EEA states; Revealed: thousands of Britons on benefits across EU. That doesn't mean, of course, that EEA nationals can claim and receive benefits immediately they arrive in their host member state; they can't.

The myth of benefit tourism is exactly that; a myth.

What effect Brexit will have on this we will have to wait and see.

On 9/10/2016 at 6:48 AM, 7by7 said:

Usually, yes; certainly as far as the media are concerned.

Although the Office for National Statistics use Asian for all people from Asia or Asian background in the census and respondents are asked to say whether they are Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Chinese or other please describe.

OK...thanks. I think they should separate West/South Asia from East/Southeast Asia. They're quite different physically, culturally, economically, etc.

I was a "victim" of racial discrimination on an Air China Flight on Jan 4th of 2016.  I was flying business class from San Francisco to BKK via Beijing. When I boarded and was seated and offered a glass of champagne prior to departure, shortly later a Chinese passenger boarded and took his seat next to mine, he refused to allow his champagne to be sat next to mine and demanded to be re-seated immediately. The negative is this is happening in 2016 the positive when he would have been in "bed mode" I would have had to step over him due to the seat layout, well didn't have to do that.

On 08/09/2016 at 7:25 AM, richard_smith237 said:

Quite insensitive and shows just how far China needs to come with regards to race relations. 

That said - the article is not completely without an element of truth. Perhaps if Geographical areas of London were instead mentioned the advice provided would be less offensive. 

I do have a smirk on my face when I notice people who want to have a pop at Air China for being racist, but, they themselves reckon that the 'coloured' parts of London are more dangerous.   :)