Pattaya expat snaps ghost of sister following vision from spiritualist

rooster59

Pattaya expat snaps ghost of sister following vision from spiritualist 

By Dan Cheeseman

ghost.PNG

PATTAYA:-- Thailand is a country that believes in the afterlife and it appears one local Pattaya Expat at least now also believes too after accidentally snapping what he believes is his dead sister. Of course many of you reading may think the photo here is fake, so make your own mind up, reports the Thaivisa News Team.

Tom is a Danish Expat that has lived in the Naklua region for about a decade, he has a tick from an accident which has left him living on disability allowance. Here is his story:

"When I was 21 I went to see a lady to see if she could heal my ticks. She only knew my first name and I drove far to see her. When she was trying to heal me she suddenly said: "Do you have a sister named Henriette who passed away? 

"She is here now and follows you to try and guide and protect you."

Tom said he never told anyone, even his mother, about what the spiritualist told him about his sister.

He said he never gave much thought to the claims, that was until many years later when he took a photograph of a house he was staying in in Pattaya.

"The picture was taken in the house I lived in before in soi 12 Naklua:, Tom explains. 

"I just rearranged the furniture and took some pictures and sent them to my nephews.

"Later that year I went back to Denmark and my nephews picked me up at the airport. 

"They thought I was trying to play a practical joke on them and that I had Photoshopped the picture."

"At first, I had no idea what they were talking about as I hadn't notice it myself.

"Then I saw the figure at the window.

"I later showed the photograph to my mother.

"She started crying and said that the person at the window was Henriette. I then told her the story about the lady that told me about my sister."

"The photo is quite remarkable and I have no explanation for it", Tom added.

38 minutes ago, mikebell said:

You know you've been in Thailand too long when ......

Oh dear, some of the forums ' I want to be a Thai ' brigade will be after you saying you shouldn't be here because you don't fit in since you don't accept and worship all things Thai.

Edited by NongKhaiKid

33 minutes ago, Hawk said:

I cannot see the supposed ghost.

Thats because us mere mortals cant see ghosts. There are probably half a dozen in that room and once I finish this bottle of whisky I will identify their locations and advice for next weeks winning lottery number.

It's really stretching it, but with a little tweaking in Photoshop, if you shrink the picture it's a bit more clear:

ghost.jpg

Hard to believe someone actually found that without a lot of intense examination.

21 minutes ago, wpcoe said:

It's really stretching it, but with a little tweaking in Photoshop, if you shrink the picture it's a bit more clear:

ghost.jpg

Hard to believe someone actually found that without a lot of intense examination.

That's the head of a monkey looking to its right and beside it there's a meerkat in a suit of armour.

Nurse he's out of bed again!

I have always been a skeptic to this over natural, until a time when a guest I was dealing with asked me to sit down, she told me a lot about me and my mother that she could never know. My mother had been dead 15 years and I was on the other side of the world from where I was born, then suddenly another guest past by and she stopped him and said to us the two of you are born at almost the exact time. It turned out I was 5 min older. She had never seen any of us before. I was born in Europe he in Washington DC. After that I believe in psychics and ghost.  

Edited by Michael8511

5 hours ago, rooster59 said:
Tom is a Danish Expat that has lived in the Naklua region for about a decade, he has a tick from an accident which has left him living on disability allowance.

"When I was 21 I went to see a lady to see if she could heal my tick

You get a disability allowance for having a Tick....Wow

"When I was 21 I went to see a lady to see if she could heal my tick"

What age did he start getting government benefit payments for his "Tick"  ...12...??

I must be mad---the years I spent in that bloody factory--there are so many smarter people than me out there----with a Tick...............:coffee1:

"... he has a tick from an accident ..." All he needs is a tick and flea powder, however a 'tic' is another matter.

Tic - definition of tic by The Free Dictionary

www.thefreedictionary.com/tic

tic (tĭk) n. A habitual spasmodic muscular movement or contraction, usually of the face or extremities. intr.v. ticced, tic·cing, tics. To have a tic; produce tics.

Well, one doesn't have to be religious to believe in 'ghosts' what is important, however, is what one believes 'ghosts' really are. Everything, and I mean everything radiates energy and that's a scientific fact (black body radiation...is one of reasons why CO2 gets trapped easily in Earth's atmosphere because the Earth has a spectrum that peaks close to that of CO2). But of course the smaller the body the more difficult it is to detect. However, life here is basically chemical reactions which has electronic properties and as such will emit EM waves. Call what you will, Spirit, Chi etc we humans undoubtedly have an an EM 'life force' of some kind so what happens to that 'life force' when the body dies...does it just dissipate or does it retain some coherent property/form. These are topics under much research. Don't forget that cameras are built  and adjusted to 'see' what our brain perceives as reality but that doesn't mean that's how things actually are. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying that the OP is genuine/not genuine because these topics (paranormal etc) are the playground of hoaxers but there are genuine cases that defy explanation. We still have a lot to learn about the universe we live in.

Edited by TKDfella

8 minutes ago, TKDfella said:

Well, one doesn't have to be religious to believe in 'ghosts' what is important, however, is what one believes 'ghosts' really are. Everything, and I mean everything radiates energy and that's a scientific fact (black body radiation...is one of reasons why CO2 gets trapped easily in Earth's atmosphere because the Earth has a spectrum that peaks close to that of CO2). But of course the smaller the body the more difficult it is to detect. However, life here is basically chemical reactions which has electronic properties and as such will emit EM waves. Call what you will, Spirit, Chi etc we humans undoubtedly have an an EM 'life force' of some kind so what happens to that 'life force' when the body dies...does it just dissipate or does it retain some coherent property/form. These are topics under much research. Don't forget that cameras are built  and adjusted to 'see' what our brain perceives as reality but that doesn't mean that's how things actually are. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying that the OP is genuine/not genuine because these topics (paranormal etc) are the playground of hoaxers but there are genuine cases that defy explanation. We still have a lot to learn about the universe we live in.

<deleted> planet are you from ?