Toy shop on Phuket

madmax2

Thanks for the replies, 2 children only 15 months apart in age so they both get a birthday present each year on their birthdays

to stop jealousy and arguments 

Have decided they want remote control model boats, i wont be paying a fortune for them because they will probably sink then within a week in the pool 

33 minutes ago, madmax2 said:

Thanks for the replies, 2 children only 15 months apart in age so they both get a birthday present each year on their birthdays

to stop jealousy and arguments 

Have decided they want remote control model boats, i wont be paying a fortune for them because they will probably sink then within a week in the pool 

For cheap stuff, and guaranteed sinking within a few days, check the local markets. But at Toys R Us etc. you will be paying a fortune.

You're going to pay top dollar for something like that at Toys R Us or Robinson. There is a shop that sells that type of stuff at the large Tesco/Lotus on the main road toward the airport. Not sure, but there are similar shops at some of the other Tesco/Lotus and maybe the Big C Central.

Also Premium Outlet mall at the Toyota end of the bypass road has a large toy shop, can't remember the name though, its at the Eastern (left end when looking from carpark) of the buildings.

Edited by Pomthai

Bought 2 boats from  Toys R Us at home works, when we tried them out both remote controls are the same radio frequency so both boats are controlled by either control, called them on the Phone and were told all the boats are the same radio frequency but they forgot to tell us 

Have bought much cheaper boats from tesco lotus  about quarter the price about 2 years ago with different radio frequencies, Toys R Us only had 3 boats left in Stock so they were quitting their current stock in my opinion

We are taking one boat back today for refund or exchange for another type of toy, certainly will not buy from them again, 

4 minutes ago, madmax2 said:

Bought 2 boats from  Toys R Us at home works, when we tried them out both remote controls are the same radio frequency so both boats are controlled by either control, called them on the Phone and were told all the boats are the same radio frequency but they forgot to tell us 

Have bought much cheaper boats from tesco lotus  about quarter the price about 2 years ago with different radio frequencies, Toys R Us only had 3 boats left in Stock so they were quitting their current stock in my opinion

We are taking one boat back today for refund or exchange for another type of toy, certainly will not buy from them again, 

With all these RC units normally the frequency is mentioned on the box. I know from experience, just as you do now :)