4th homeless victim slain at Lat Phrao

webfact

CRIME

4th homeless victim slain at Lat Phrao

KORNKAMOL AKSORNDEJ
THE NATION 

30297272-01_big.jpg?1476047233470

BANGKOK: -- THE brutal murder of a homeless woman found yesterday at the Lat Phrao Intersection was likened by police to the recent slayings of three homeless men in Pathum Thani.

The body of the unidentified woman was lying in a makeshift shelter under a U-turn overpass at about |1pm.

A forensic doctor at Police General Hospital said she might have been dead for three or four days.

She had been hit in the head and stabbed in the body five times. Her left hand was tied with a rope.

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/4th-homeless-victim-slain-at-Lat-Phrao-30297272.html

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2016-10-10

Seems to me in the present age of witch hunts and purges in Thailand by the elite and military and Duterte's crusade of murder in the news everyday being cheered on by so many, they might consider other suspects.

The relationship between the RTP and Burmese hasn't exactly been mutually beneficial, and we could all be forgiven for thinking that the time of death can be arranged to suit ongoing inquiries. 

Their reason for holding him?

He was detained at Kamphaeng Phet Road in Chatuchak district and gave confusing testimony to police during interrogation that lasted for a number of hours, Sanit said 

Even discounting the combination of electricity and testicles, given their track record with the Burmese, I would think that "confusing testimony" is about all they could hope for

And now they're throwing mental illness into the equation. I really don't fancy his chances. Burmese + mental illness is gonna make the Koh Tao  debacle look like cutting edge crime detection

Edited by grumbleweed

3 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

Oops, they arrested the wrong guy on Saturday? :rolleyes:

No, they can say the latest victim died  b4 ,B1 was arrested.

Other than that they need to find his accomplice b4 another one falls victim to the Thai mystery killer.   :shock1:

10 minutes ago, wvavin said:

Whoever did this to the victim is beyond human thought. An extremely sad episode in Mankind.

Probably some psychopathic vigilante,  maybe a spoilt nutter from a good family who has given himself the task of cleaning up these people whom he hates.

29 minutes ago, wvavin said:

Whoever did this to the victim is beyond human thought. An extremely sad episode in Mankind.

Where in the world does one begin to look now for suspects that might be capable of something beyond human thought?

3 hours ago, wvavin said:

While I applaud your compassion, I think you are in denial about Mankind. This is, alas, Human Nature.

Police pin murders of 4 drifters on Burmese man

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter -

S__2474161.jpg 

A forensic police officer on Sunday reaches for a bloody knife found next to a homeless woman stabbed to death in the Lat Phrao district of Bangkok. Police believe she was slain by the same killer who murdered three other homeless people last week.

BANGKOK — Police on Monday maintained a Myanmar man under arrest was responsible for killing four homeless people during the past week in northern Bangkok, despite the latest victim being found a day after he was taken into custody.

After the fourth in a series of victims was found dead Sunday in the Lat Phrao district, police said the unidentified woman was likely murdered before their suspect was arrested. That man, a 20-year-old Burmese national known simply as “Jimmy” or “Bung,” reportedly denied committing the murders since his arrest Saturday.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/crime-crime/2016/10/10/police-pin-murders-4-drifters-burmese-man/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2016-10-10

22 minutes ago, alfalfa19 said:

Bad luck to be a Burmese in Thailand.  I wonder what happens after another victim is killed. 

22 minutes ago, alfalfa19 said:

Bad luck to be a Burmese in Thailand.  I wonder what happens after another victim is killed. 

That is obvious there were 2 or more Burmese involved. 

39 minutes ago, SOTIRIOS said:

....this is bad on so many levels....

...they already arrested a foreigner.....insisting he was the one....

They must have already started proving that the estimated time of death was prior to his arrest?

Anyone notice that the knife, alleged to have been used to kill the victim has no visible traces of blood on it while not one drop of blood is seen on the hard "non absorbent" ceramic tiles surrounding the alleged murder weapon......where is alleged to have been discarded.

I hope people realize that when you repeatedly stab a person there is blood ( everywhere ) and certainly all over the knife ...seeing as it is "the" one object that Can Not, in any way possible, avoid having blood stains on it or all over it.

Talk about the most blatant set up of all times..........

Geez...this is really sad ..really sad....

Cheers

7 hours ago, licka said:

Blame the next one on a Cambodian maybe

Now then... that would be equal opportunistic scap goating... (or fairness in persecution of local neighbors).... and as this is Thailand, which is not that famous for fairness.... it ain't going to happen