Takeaways: Trump aggressive, Clinton steady in tense debate

webfact

1 minute ago, dcutman said:

I know wearing an American flag pin is not mandatory for presidential candidates or politicians for that matter, but it is what every one does, it just to show patriotism. 

This is the second debate she has not worn some sort of American flag pin, she used to a long time ago, has something changed?

That's what you're focused on? Oy vey ... 

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

More lies! You don't understand how American election work, do you? Wow. 
Again, do you think people here are so stupid as to  believe trump has 160 million supporters?

Back to school and come back when you have something credible to say. 

Posts facts

Called liar

59 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That's what you're focused on? Oy vey ... 

I know it doesn't seem significant to some, and I know not mandatory. But why isnt she wearing the flag of the country she wants to represent as president? Everyone else does.

Edited by dcutman

5 minutes ago, Strange said:

Posts facts

Called liar

So lazy!

Stop spreading lies.
Maybe trumpists are that stupid, but most of us here aren't.

Votes in the 2012 election:

Romney the republican got about 61 million votes.

Half of that is 30 million.

The population has grown somewhat since then, but the 2016 totals will be similar.

So now you're invited to retract your absurd lie and the number of people supporting trump.

It was WILDLY wrong. You get that now, right?

Maybe this is why trump thinks he can still win. Because so many of his supporters are so allergic to facts and logic. 

Edited by Jingthing

Just now, thaihome said:

I believe you are the one to claim there are 82 million Trump supporters.  You should be the one with facts.

TH

With a population of 330 million, you think there are not 82 million trump supporters? 

Have you been living under a rock?

4 minutes ago, thaihome said:

I believe you are the one to claim there are 82 million Trump supporters.  You should be the one with facts.

TH

Correction. He claimed there were DOUBLE that, referring the Clinton quote about HALF the trumpists being deplorable (racists, misogynists, etc.). Clinton's accusation was correct but politically not helpful. 

5 minutes ago, Strange said:

With a population of 330 million, you think there are not 82 million trump supporters? 

Wow. Amazing ... blatant shameless lie! Right here on this thread you claimed trump had DOUBLE the 82 million. I've heard enough. Debating with you is totally worthless. Lies on top of lies. Welcome to my ignore list.

You know Clinton called the deplorable segment of trumpists also IRREDEEMABLE. Also a correct accusation, though politically not helpful as well. 

Edited by Jingthing

56 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Wow. Amazing ... blatant shameless lie! Right here on this thread you claimed trump had DOUBLE the 82 million. I've heard enough. Debating with you is totally worthless. Lies on top of lies. Welcome to my ignore list.

Wow!

Take it easy, why are you so rude and defensive.

Just now, dcutman said:

Wow!

If you post blatant lies here, and try to cover  them up with more lies (as trump does constantly) expect push back. Sorry but you probably noticed the nasty level of trump in the debate. Civility is not so easy in that environment. 

2 minutes ago, dcutman said:

Wow!

jingthing is right though. you can't actually debate with people who just repeat lies and are incapable of accepting facts. it's impossible. 

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Correction. He claimed there were DOUBLE that, referring the Clinton quote about HALF the trumpists being deplorable (racists, misogynists, etc.). Clinton's accusation was correct but politically not helpful. 

Yeah, sorry, I should have said, HALF originally, but then went on to correct myself AND post a vid CONFIRMING the statement. 

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You know Clinton called the deplorable segment of trumpists also IRREDEEMABLE. Also a correct accusation, though politically not helpful as well. 

Good god calm down with the CAPS and exclamation points, you are freaking out. 

I responded to ANOTHER poster not you. 

And your other post is completely ridiculous.

1 minute ago, StevieH said:

jingthing is right though. you can't actually debate with people who just repeat lies and are incapable of accepting facts. it's impossible. 

What freaking lies? I made a mistake then corrected it with a vid of it 

Good god some of you completely lose it

6 minutes ago, Basil B said:

The only time Trump smiled was after the debate when his campaign manager suggested he did some mingling and "pressing the flesh"... :crazy:

He has very little to smile about. His presidential campaign is exploding right now and he has to contemplate the long term damage he's done to his family name, which is mostly what's he's got, as his business is mostly based on BRANDING with that name. 

18 minutes ago, Strange said:

Unfortunately,  you have confirmed all the negative attributes of the stereotypical Trump supporter. 

You made the claim, back it up with just a single source that says there are 82 million Trump supporters. Just one. Even some ludicrous alt right web site would be ok.

?

TH 

Hint: 133 million people voted in the 2012 election.

Hint #2: 14 million voted for Trump in primaries 

Just now, Jingthing said:

He has very little to smile about. His presidential campaign is exploding right now and he has to contemplate the long term damage he's done to his family name, which is mostly what's he's got, as his business is mostly based on BRANDING with that name. 

and do not forget they will be as bankrupt as his morals if his creditors call in their loans.

1 hour ago, dcutman said:

On the topic about having a private position and a public position, (wikileaks email) and she went on a ramble about Abe Lincoln, what the hell was that about.

Of course she panders to the big banks and corporations, they have given her $hundreds of millions in this campaign to keep the status quo.

Her public position is just blow smoke up the deplorable's asses.

The big banks would give to Trump also but since he stiffed them as bondholders thru several bankruptcies they know better.

58 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

If you post blatant lies here, and try to cover  them up with more lies (as trump does constantly) expect push back. Sorry but you probably noticed the nasty level of trump in the debate. Civility is not so easy in that environment. 

I have noticed you have a extreme passion for Hillary, but really, do you need to act like an as***ole.

Just because your girl got her ass handed to her tonight, and Trump is still not that far behind in the poles is not a reason to act like this. The man hs some serious support running on the anti-establishment platform, if some damming news comes out her, witch most likely will happen, he is going to be neck and neck with her again.

Get used to it.

1 minute ago, thaihome said:

Unfortunately,  you have confirmed all the negative attributes of the stereotypical Trump supporter. 

You made the claim, back it up with just a single source that says there are 82 million Trump supporters. Just one. Even some ludicrous alt right web site would be ok.

?

TH 

Hint: 133 million people voted in the 2012 election.

Hint #2: 14 million voted for Trump in primaries 

The hell? I don't need your dumb hints 

Just because people didn't vote does not mean that they are not trump supporters or directly insulted by "Hills" statement. 

An american sitting there watching TV liking what Trump says, then gets called a potential "Deplorable, Racist, Sexist, Islamophobe, Xenophobe" for liking it coming straight out of "Hills" mouth right on TV. 

The fact that you AND JT are strictly going by who votes seems to me like you just want the number of people she insulted to be lower in the millions. 

1 hour ago, StevieH said:

Something like HRC never lied about her emails? Or what happened in Benghazi?

1 hour ago, keemapoot said:

If so, better get the pictures of his glorious moment framed to put on your mantle, because apart from this one moment, he will be thankfully forgotten like a bad dream by the GOP, and even faster by the rest of us.

I don't think he will be gracious in defeat. Once he is no longer running and the obligation to try hold his tongue is gone the real dirt slinging will start. No, idea what he will say or approach he will take to his life in post politics but you can rest assured it won't be pretty. He loves the attention and will actually be more formidable when he isn't running.

So I don't think Donald will quietly fade from the spotlight. I can only imagine what he will say about the GOP when it is done. For them he will be the gift that keeps giving.