TM30 seems to be a nice litte earner.

Saan

18 minutes ago, KhonKaenKowboy said:

Today's edition ofProfiles In Courage:  The Expat Hard Way Club...Your JP would probably do the whole gambit for you for 500 THB.  If you are so unfamiliar with the form; it would appear that you haven't done one, either.  Depends on your Province, but there are reports of foreign condo owners not being allowed to report tenants, because that would implicate them as working in property management, which is a prohibited activity (without a WP).

First time I have two friends coming to stay in my Jomtien condo for a month on a regular 30 day tourist visa. In this case it has nothing to do with extensions of any kind.

Some people say I don't have to worry about a TM 30 in Jomtien and don't fill one out.

But I don't want a problem. I have a condo in Jomtien ("jurastic person") but I have doubts the condo management would do the reporting. I don't know....

Fact is that if I (as the foreign owner of a condo) want to fill out first page of the TM30 and the POA form.... I do not know what exactly to fill in on the first part (meaning about me, district, sub district etc... do I fill in the address of the condo (where I am not living in) or my address in Belgium (where I do live) ? I come to my condo once a year for 90 days, then go back home

Please pardon my ignorance on the matter but what is a "JP" ?

Edited by oldies1
spelling

Got my gf to ask about this several months ago when I renewed my retirement visa, as I live at her property in Hua Hin and they said not to bother but said if there is a police complaint about you and the police ask then there could be a fine. Otherwise they don't enforce it. This trend appears to be specific to CM.

1 hour ago, ICECOOL said:

Got my gf to ask about this several months ago when I renewed my retirement visa, as I live at her property in Hua Hin and they said not to bother but said if there is a police complaint about you and the police ask then there could be a fine. Otherwise they don't enforce it. This trend appears to be specific to CM.

Ding, ding, ding.  We have a winner!