How to prevent Thai girl moving in my apartment?

Basoon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Came back to the apt house last week to witness on the steps a Falang trying to deliver this kind of news to a lass who had enough luggage in tow to take a world tour. She was intent on moving in, and he were busy trying to explain "that's not what he meant"  She weren't no high end city girl, more a rough hew  country bumpkin with a leopard skin dress and heels.

Gawd it was painful to watch.

Personally I don't feel for your situation, because you allowed her to take control of your manhood space, and now you have to deal with it, but obviously you can't hence the reason you are asking us on TVF to help bail you.

You are already worried about hurting her feelings, ah hello, this is about you, not her, if you can't man up, just tell her your going away for a few days, and do just that, stay at a place around the corner if you must, that or start urinating all over the toilet seat, take a big crap and close the door afterwards, try to time it just before she is going for a shower, or suggest for her to take one after you have taken your crap, fart as often as you can, especially in bed, burp a lot, get friends to call you and not talk, you answer with sorry honey, I am unavailable tonight, but I will see you tomorrow night, and if she asks who it was on the phone, say it was your ex, she wants to talk about getting back together, so I will see her tomorrow night, then after tell her your back together and next time have your guard up, Christ !!!

I don't know, I am just grabbing them as they come to mind, but learn from your mistakes man, woman are cunning and better planners than us because we are too busy being distracted with them flashing it, while they are building that web at the same time, make it a clear rule, no stay overs, I never let a female stay over in my hotel when on holiday, because of what they will try the following day, that and I don't think its fair to my wife 555

Sorry if I sound harsh, but this is how guys get in the shit, because they are soft cocks, women need to be handled, not us, so learn to build a web like they do.

Best of luck, and don't let us down !

Edited by 4MyEgo

Have you not left the house for three days?? How is she still there?  If I ever want a girl to leave my condo (tired, busy, or regret it!), I just say im going out to the gym, take her to bus/BTS station, and when she is out of sight I walk back home.

Unless you are letting her stay there while you go out, in which case congratulations, you f'ed up big time. You just gave up all your personal space to a girl who isn't even your girlfriend.  Good luck if you ever try to break off with her because now it's going to be ten times as difficult. 

Edited by Changwatchap