webfact

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, DM07 said:

Self defense!

Yeah...right! 

He was so threatened by the guy, who repeatedly rammed his very strong nose into the TV-guys fist...:coffee1:

So in other words that expandable POS's father is his lawyer too ?

Well, that fits just perfectly, just like with the - likewise totally worthless - brats of so called police 'officers' ...

Same ilk for sure, equally disgusting and obviously full of him-/themselves to an unbelievable degree as this senior- POS still claims >self defense< despite that glass-clear video!?

Still amazed! Certainly can't make that up ... 

34 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Where is the luxury car in all this ? I thought he was driving a mini, lower case intentional.

If he ever scratched my 70's classic Merc in his mini wait and see who is lying in the road and waiting to wake up with a crowd around him.

Pathetic fool: caught in the act, on tape and still persists with the 'self-defence' BS. He could have walked away from this with some credibly intact had he shown some genuine remorse and paid compensation. Total ratbag and getting lousy advice from dad, even if it's free.

From the Nation after GMM TV sacked the brat.

GMM TV also realised that the action would be a bad example to youths while actors and TV hosts should have shown only good examples.
GMM TV said the company has a policy not to support an actor or TV host with inappropriate behavior

What about all the inappropriate behaviour on screen?

Rch brats throwing fits, guns and knives waved around by manic inbeciles and gangs of thugs beating up a victim to start the list?

Let's have all that cr4p removed from the TV and replaced by documentaries, intelligent serials and other educational material rather than the endless stream of brain destroying bu11sh1t.,

Edited by 12DrinkMore

17 minutes ago, 12DrinkMore said:

From the Nation after GMM TV sacked the brat.

What about all the inappropriate behaviour on screen?

Rch brats throwing fits, guns and knives waved around by manic inbeciles and gangs of thugs beating up a victim to start the list?

Let's have all that cr4p removed from the TV and replaced by documentaries, intelligent serials and other educational material rather than the endless stream of brain destroying bu11sh1t.,

Naw, can't do!

Think about it: Take that extremely primitive low level telly BS - which obviously suits the thick consumers fine which again says about it all - away and there will be an immediate shortage of socks in that country with half of 'em playing pendulums, don't you think!?

Of course we could discuss now how big a factual loss that would be ... 

28 minutes ago, Prbkk said:

Pathetic fool: caught in the act, on tape and still persists with the 'self-defence' BS. He could have walked away from this with some credibly intact had he shown some genuine remorse and paid compensation. Total ratbag and getting lousy advice from dad, even if it's free.

Just like that politician that got caught on tape voting for others.. Its amazing how people can still keep lying even when they are shown their actions on video.

Self defense... pffff my ....... 

Great that GMM TV has sacked this over privileged piece of scum! He was on Ch. 3 This morning and initially refused to apologise, later as he left the investigators office he was full of the usual waiíng and crocodile tears. I sincerely hope his career is totally ruined and he ends up stacking shelves in 7/11 and has to sell his damn Mini to pay for the damages.

P.O.S!

1 hour ago, ChiangMaiThai said:

Been here 15 or 16 years so have some experience to back up my comment that the behavior of the a$$hole driving the mini is not some strange anomaly when it comes to Thai men - especially those with a little money.  So many are so quick to snap, in my opinion much more so than the average Western male. Yes, I'm making sweeping generalizations here and there are nice Thai guys and plenty of crazy Americans/Europeans, but so many Thai men will snap at the slightest insult and will then only fight when there are huge numbers on their side / they know the other side is not in a position to fight back as in this case where it's obviously hi-so vs lo-so. The words 'entitled' and 'coward' come to mind. 

sweeping generalizations about Thais? On this forum? Surely not! I am shocked! 

2 hours ago, webfact said:

TV host loses job, charged with assault in #GraabMyCar road rage incident

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter -

Nott1.jpg

Acharanat Ariyaritwikol at police station on Sunday.

BANGKOK — Police have charged an actor and talk show host with assault for punching a motorcyclist and dragging him to prostrate to his “dream car,” footage of which went viral over the weekend and cost him his job Monday.

A lawyer for Acharanat Ariyaritwikol, 28, said his client struck Kittisak “Boy” Singto repeatedly on Friday out of self-defense. The assault and Acharanat’s insistence that Kittisak kowtow, or graab, to the luxury car he allegedly damaged in an accident were trending topics on social media, earning the hashtag #GraabMyCar.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/crime-crime/2016/11/07/tv-host-loses-job-charged-assault-graabmycar-road-rage-incident/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2016-11-07

So, does the actor buy orange robes off the rack or have them tailor made? You just got to figure daddy is lining up a months stay at a monk house. I hope he trims his fingernails before he goes