ThaiVisa what is wrong with your web site???

stupidfarang

On the News page of ThaiVisa web site, when I try to read some of the news in detail and click on the link it will not open, same when I wanted to see a video news item. Is it not about time you guys employ a professional to fix your web site?? And before you say it is my computer or my internet connection, I assure you it is not, works well on all other sites. Anyone else having this problem?

I had the same problem. Tried everything (simple) I could think of: clearing cache, different browser, VPN, killing adblock, scouring for malware, etc. I'm happy to know that ThaiVisa has acknowledged the problem, if somewhat languidly. UbonJoe's workaround does the job, though it's not quite the same.  In the meantime at least I can quit poking around on my own machine.

On 09/11/2016 at 10:18 AM, ubonjoe said:

It seems you are going onto to the Thaivisa.com address. And then clicking on news (http://news.thaivisa.com/) which appears to be not working at this time. I will report it to admin.

In the mean time I suggest you use this link to go to the news forum. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/56-news/

Thanks for the work around link, but to be honest this site needs sorting out, ever since Thaivisa "Updated their web site" the other month there has been problems. With the number of people you have visiting your web site I would have thought you would want to make it easy to visit and not get *+=* off. Am sure some people will just go to another site.