VIDEO: Immigration, healthcare and lower taxes are priorities - Trump

webfact

Trump looks so much out of his comfort zone, it's hilarious. 

I wonder how long he'll last as potus, before Pence takes over the presidency. 

22 hours ago, oilinki said:

I think your closer to the truth than you imagine. I am sure congress is looking at how they can ease him out in the future without disrupting the stock market and the of course his army of deplorables. They better act soon before he becomes a international embarrassment. They definitely do not want him to drain the swampland that is Washington to many foul creatures hang out there.

22 hours ago, oilinki said:

Of course he does. He does have an interesting brain but it's the brain of a child with no attention span. The USA has never had such a mental case in office. It's dangerous. We should never view this situation as NORMAL or LEGITIMATE. 

11 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

I think your closer to the truth than you imagine. I am sure congress is looking at how they can ease him out in the future without disrupting the stock market and the of course his army of deplorables. They better act soon before he becomes a international embarrassment. They definitely do not want him to drain the swampland that is Washington to many foul creatures hang out there.

Yes, or Pence is really the president already. Remember Kasich leaked he was offered the presidency and was basically offered ALL powers of the president. trump would be the BULLY pulpit fun stuff dude. Literally. To say trump doesn't have the temperament to be president is the understatement of the century.

Edited by Jingthing

3 minutes ago, LPCustom69 said:

Can he be worse than the one finishing up? I doubt it.

Do you think if there had been a Republican president in power for the last 8 years that things would be any different?? As time plays out over the next year or so you might think otherwise. 

Keep in mind that Ryanism ideology is INSIDIOUS. Yes, massive tax cuts mostly for the very rich, and NO CHOICE but to go back on the entire FDR new deal, including Social Security and Medicare because there really won't be any money for it. This isn't a conspiracy theory. They've written explicitly about their intentions. Pence is one of  them. American (trumpists) -- you've been CONNED. 

Edited by Jingthing

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes, or Pence is really the president already. Remember Kasich leaked he was offered the presidency and was basically offered ALL powers of the president. trump would be the BULLY pulpit fun stuff dude. Literally. He say trump doesn't have the temperament to be president is the understatement of the century.

You have a good point there. It reminds me of 1 term only Cheney with George Bush. Cheney knew he was not running for president thus he could be an attack dog a SB magnet. Seems Cheney was in charge of airways while George Bush was reading fairy tales to school children during 9/11

I've really never considered myself presidential timber and also considering all the dirt in my past (including my posts here) it could never happen. But ... no time in my life have I seriously felt that I was more qualified to be president than the actual president. It scares me to think that right now ... I definitely am. 

Others, I ask you to consider that. Look at that man. Don't you think you're more qualified? 

Really, American dreamers, if trump can be president, ANYONE can! (Borrowed from the Daily Show.)

Edited by Jingthing

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Keep in mind that Ryanism ideology is INSIDIOUS. Yes, massive tax cuts mostly for the very rich, and NO CHOICE but to go back on the entire FDR new deal, including Social Security and Medicare because there really won't be any money for it. This isn't a conspiracy theory. They've written explicitly about their intentions. Pence is own of them. American (trumpists) -- you've been CONNED. 

Interesting lets see how it plays out. Funny how Ryan is now cozying up to Trump. They should have an open season paintball sports competition to drive matters home as murder is illegal. I am sure the college crowd would be only happy to participate. Hitting the Donald would score the most points. 

Alright - Immigration, Healthcare, and Lower Taxes are "Tremendous" priorities that "Hill" planned to do nothing about except keep the status quo and add more bureaucracy. 

I see nothing wrong here. Lets see how it plays out. 

It's amazing how people who were so wrong predicting the results of the election are now so confident predicting gloom and doom -or anything for that matter.  

Finally, we have a President who is beholden to no special interest for his office.  And owes no pork barrel favors to any of his Party cronies.  And found out he's free to say what he thinks without fear of losing the voters.

It may be a disaster.  Or it may be the best thing to happen to American politics in my lifetime.

2 hours ago, impulse said:

It's amazing how people who were so wrong predicting the results of the election are now so confident predicting gloom and doom -or anything for that matter.  

Finally, we have a President who is beholden to no special interest for his office.  And owes no pork barrel favors to any of his Party cronies.  And found out he's free to say what he thinks without fear of losing the voters.

It may be a disaster.  Or it may be the best thing to happen to American politics in my lifetime.

He's certainly beholden to his own MASSIVE business interests and those of his family and probably hundreds of cronies including RUSSIAN oligarchs.

So, don't kid yourself. The USA has put a con man into power as corrupt and likely more corrupt than what's come before. 

Edited by Jingthing

2 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

I am afraid some of you Trump voters will be on the outside looking in. Goodbye Food stamps, abortions (war on women's rights), Planned Parenthood, Hello work fare, more military, wars. If you protest against Trump the storm troopers will come for you. 

The only thing you are even remotely close on is the abortion thing and even then I don't think they are going to do much to it. 

2 hours ago, louse1953 said:

Lower taxes for the wealthy of course.Voodoo economics,Reagan style.

Incorrect. 

Lower taxes for everyone. Naturally who knows what we are going to get in the end, but for the love of all that is holy its better than what Hillary was proposing. It will actually HELP people. 

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/tax-plan/

Tax rates

The Trump Plan will collapse the current seven tax brackets to three brackets. The rates and breakpoints are as shown below. Low-income Americans will have an effective income tax rate of 0. The tax brackets are similar to those in the House GOP tax blueprint.

Brackets & Rates for Married-Joint filers:
Less than $75,000: 12%
More than $75,000 but less than $225,000: 25%
More than $225,000: 33%
*Brackets for single filers are ½ of these amounts

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He's certainly beholden to his own MASSIVE business interests and those of his family and probably hundreds of cronies including RUSSIAN oligarchs.

So, don't kid yourself. The USA has put a con man into power as corrupt and likely more corrupt than what's come before. 

Im pretty sure you are the one losing your marbles over all this. Im also pretty sure you know just about 90% of your rhetoric is an extreme exaggeration/fear mongering. 

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I've really never considered myself presidential timber and also considering all the dirt in my past (including my posts here) it could never happen. But ... no time in my life have I seriously felt that I was more qualified to be president than the actual president. It scares me to think that right now ... I definitely am. 

You poor thing you have really gone off the rails.....

You who have not lived in the USA for decades nor by your long running thread in home country forum can afford to......

You who cannot even control his own weight would control a country?

Get some help before your illusions drive you further off the rails

On November 10, 2016 at 10:37 PM, oilinki said:

So many talkers here yet they live where? Have done what in life?

Really I as well as everyone have no idea how this man will do as POTUS

but one thing I know is a bunch of key boarders  probably couldn't lift his spit 

Hang in there

One of his priories should be to get a hair cut, the North Koreans must be laughing their cotton soaks off at any image of him.

May be on his next visit to London he should make a booking for the Royal Hairdressers At the Tower, a long established firm with many famous clients like Charles I, Lady Jane Gray and Ann Boleyn, just to name a few.  :tongue:

10 minutes ago, Basil B said:

One of his priories should be to get a hair cut, the North Koreans must be laughing their cotton soaks off at any image of him.

May be on his next visit to London he should make a booking for the Royal Hairdressers At the Tower, a long established firm with many famous clients like Charles I, Lady Jane Gray and Ann Boleyn, just to name a few.  :tongue:

It's a wig. Can't go to a public salon. 

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yes, or Pence is really the president already. Remember Kasich leaked he was offered the presidency and was basically offered ALL powers of the president. trump would be the BULLY pulpit fun stuff dude. Literally. To say trump doesn't have the temperament to be president is the understatement of the century.

Need to correct this even though it's obvious. I meant of course that Kasich was offered the VP slot on the trump ticket, not obviously to be on the TOP of that ticket. 

47 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

FDR, a son of one of the wealthiest families in America at the time, called the wealthy in for a meeting and told them (I'm paraphrasing here), you broke the economy, you're going to pay to fix it, and jacked up the top tax rate to over 90% for the uber wealthy.  His family was probably one of the most profoundly affected.  But he did it because it was right for the nation.

He could do it because he wasn't beholden to any special interests for his current or his future wealth.  (And he was pretty hacked off at the bankers and financiers for creating the Great Depression)  Unlike the Clintons who would basically be Arkansas ambulance chasers if not for peddling influence.

And it's kind of strange that the USA remained at its most prosperous right up until the top tier tax rate was lowered in the '80s.  But that's another topic for another thread...

I'm going to give Trump a chance.