Kindergarten teacher assaulted my three year old and locked her in a toilet, claims Pattaya mum

rooster59

Kindergarten teacher assaulted my three year old and locked her in a toilet, claims Pattaya mum

aHR0cDovL3BlMS5pc2Fub29rLmNvbS9ucy8wL3VkLzQyMC8yMTAwNDI2L25ld3MwNy5qcGc=.jpg
Image: Sanook

A mother in Pattaya has complained to police that the head of a kindergarten in the resort badly bruised her three year old daughter then locked her in a toilet.

Pictures of the bruising were put on Facebook by the mother, 27 year old Nipa and widely shared.

She told sanook.com that on November 1st a relative had picked her daughter up from school and when she got home she saw bruising on her little one's left arm.

She called the school who said she probably fell down. When asked to see CCTV she was refused access to it.

She went to the police where her daughter said that "Khru Poo" (a teacher called Poo) had hit her. 

Police asked the mother if she wanted to press charges and she said not yet. She wanted to see the CCTV first.

Her daughter seemed scared of going back to school. Nipa asked again to see footage at the school who then gave in to her request.

But she said that the offending segment had clearly been cut out of the footage. 

The head of the kindergarten section - called Poo - gave the mother the brush off even saying "What do you want?" rudely to the parent, it was claimed.

She removed her child from the school then noticed she was fearful of going to the toilet. 

When questioned about this the three year old said that she had been locked in the toilet by the teacher called Poo because she wouldn't stop crying.

In the meantime the teacher in question resigned her position and left the school.

Police are to interview the mother again on Monday. The director of the school, that was not named, was not available for comment, said sanook.com.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-13

I witnessed a teacher at my child's old school using a lighter to scare the children ,she was flicking it to ignite but was no flame ,near the face ,I told my child's mum to go speak to her because if I ever heard of her doing that to my child I would get arrested,I asked my kid everyday about this but she only did it to a few children apparently,that was supposed to make it alright

Edited by whatproblem

2 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

From my observations of their society many Thai 'adults' love to bully and mistreat those smaller and weaker than them if they feel thy can do so without repercussions.

When held accountable out comes the lies, denial and covering up. 

And they do that because they in turn have been shat on from someone considered higher on the social chain. It's their way of overcoming their frustration.

Not only the teacher should be prosecuted but whoever tampered with the CCTV.

My thoughts are Thailand may have a shortage of qualified teachers and much resources spent on their training, and it maybe the teacher was only doing what other teachers were doing,  IMHO the teacher should be sent on a retraining program and then sent to work at another school where they would be heavily supervised for many years, knowing next time they may well end up in prison and/or never allowed to teach again.