Marriage In Chiang Mai

simba6829

HI All,

MY first post in this name, was a member before i had 16 months in Chiang Mia but got lazey with email and posting so account closed. I used to be simber and would like to thank all for past info on visas.

Any way my question is can i get married legally in Chang mia (to a Thai) and will the UK consulate be able to do the free to marrey form in Chiang mia?

Would rather avoid going to Bangkok.

Thanks for any help.

HI All,

MY first post in this name, was a member before i had 16 months in Chiang Mia but got lazey with email and posting so account closed. I used to be simber and would like to thank all for past info on visas.

Any way my question is can i get married legally in Chang mia (to a Thai) and will the UK consulate be able to do the free to marrey form in Chiang mia?

Would rather avoid going to Bangkok.

Thanks for any help.

Marry Chiang Mai "Easy to Do" ? and quickly

Paying for , hard to do and for a long time

Give it serious thought my friend

From one who has traveled that road

Thanks Guys,

Will talk with embassy, Given it a lot of thought and think things will be ok, been together about 4 years and lived together for 18 months.

Hi mate,

Tell me, what is the biggest thing that makes you feel like you " think things will be ok" i am going to head down that path one day in the distant future as i haven't even found my partner yet. I just would like to hear about your experiences and more importantly what you consider is the most important factor in taking the plunge with a Thai lady.

Wazza

Sydney

Thanks Guys,

Will talk with embassy, Given it a lot of thought and think things will be ok, been together about 4 years and lived together for 18 months.

Hi mate,

Tell me, what is the biggest thing that makes you feel like you " think things will be ok" i am going to head down that path one day in the distant future as i haven't even found my partner yet. I just would like to hear about your experiences and more importantly what you consider is the most important factor in taking the plunge with a Thai lady.

Wazza

Sydney

I know this was not directed at me, but I thought I would share my feelings on this anyways. I believe that "things will be ok", because they always have been. When I look back on all the pain and suffering in my life, things always got better. Now, I always told myself at the time that things will be ok, so did my belief in this cause everything to get better, I really think it did.

One has to remain positive if they ever want positive things to happen to them. This is my belief. Later.

Thanks Guys,

Hi mate,

Wazza

Sydney

I know this was not directed at me, but I thought I would share my feelings on this anyways. I believe that "things will be ok", because they always have been. When I look back on all the pain and suffering in my life, things always got better. Now, I always told myself at the time that things will be ok, so did my belief in this cause everything to get better, I really think it did.

One has to remain positive if they ever want positive things to happen to them. This is my belief. Later.

I've thought "things will be ok" 4 times so far, got divorced from 3 of 'em. Lost everything more than once but still going strong apart from the fact that I'll have to keep working until I'm 103. Life is a wonderful thing for some and if you work at it, it can get better for most........sometimes. :o

Thanks Guys,

Hi mate,

Wazza

Sydney

I've thought "things will be ok" 4 times so far, got divorced from 3 of 'em. Lost everything more than once but still going strong apart from the fact that I'll have to keep working until I'm 103. Life is a wonderful thing for some and if you work at it, it can get better for most........sometimes. :o

Well, thats tough, for sure. I change my perspective when something happens to me, try to see that there are others in worse shape than my self. If you can see that than it makes ones problems seem less.......stressful. Does it make dealing with the issues at hand easier? I think it does, that is once you look at your problems through someone elses eyes. There are many in this world who face very real issues that make mine much more trivial. This is a fact.