Haircut

emogo

Hi Everyone, I've finally given up and as sad as it makes me, I am realizing I have to cut my long curly hair. The heat plus weak water pressure just makes it to much of a pain. Anyways, I've looked through previous posts, but no one seems to have any SERIOUS advice for a place to get curly hair cut. It doesn't need to be an amazing stylish cut, just somewhere that speaks enough english to understand what I want, and maybe knows alittle something about cutting curly hair.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

E

Hi Everyone, I've finally given up and as sad as it makes me, I am realizing I have to cut my long curly hair. The heat plus weak water pressure just makes it to much of a pain. Anyways, I've looked through previous posts, but no one seems to have any SERIOUS advice for a place to get curly hair cut. It doesn't need to be an amazing stylish cut, just somewhere that speaks enough english to understand what I want, and maybe knows alittle something about cutting curly hair.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

E

Try "Shampoo Salon", opposite the Chiang Mai Plaza Hotel. Good friendly English speaking staff, the owner has certificates saying that he was a winner? of either one or two asian haircutting olympiads a few years ago. The place is clean and airconditioned