Man shot dead, another injured in brawl that started with butt groping

snoop1130

Man shot dead, another injured in brawl that started with butt groping

By Coconuts Bangkok

oasis.jpg

Photo: Facebook

A male teenger admitted to shooting two young men after a fight broke out between their cliques inside a Chaityabhumi pub on Tuesday night, and it all started with butt groping.

Police arrested two teens, aged 17 and 19, on a charge of murder after their brawl at Oasis pub resulted in a shooting that killed 21-year-old Khajonsak Ruengpetch and left Chakrit Paenchaibhumi severely injured.

One of the suspects Wanchalerm Pomchaiphum, 19, confessed to shooting both of the men. While the younger teen, whose identity was withheld, denied the accusation.

Full Story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/11/24/man-shot-dead-another-injured-brawl-started-butt-groping

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2016-11-24

59 minutes ago, guzzi850m2 said:

And the found 12 bags of crystal myth + 5999 yaba pils + more guns and ammo in his apartment, so he should be in pretty deep shit by now. 

"The investigation is ongoing...."

Just wondering if he took that missing pill himself, or nowadays you can't even trust your drug dealer...

24 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

'Police also found 12 bags of crystal meth, 5,999 yaba tablets and more guns and bullets in his apartment.''

If only they'd found 6000 all this trouble may have never happened...

Well ......it's half of 11,998 .....so they were just being honest.

I wonder how much trouble the owners of Oasis are in for having under age people on the premises?

Assuming of course that it happened inside the club and not in the car park; butt groping in the car park normally indicates a pretty good party going on inside.....................;)

12 hours ago, jethro69 said:

Just wondering if he took that missing pill himself, or nowadays you can't even trust your drug dealer...

Well if YOU trust ANY drugdealer,in my eyes you'r stupid as stupid could be...honestly...Okey,start bshing me now,i got my keeboard sharpend..and with new batts..;-)..Take care jethro69 and have a nice day sir.

14 hours ago, jethro69 said:

You never could trust your drug dealer.....  

Four young lives ruined and for what?   If the story is as stated, then I can well imagine how annoyed he might have been when  the guy groped his girlfriend, but to fetch a gun from his motorbike and then kill one guy and injure another, suggests a considerable degree of premeditation rather than a crime of passion or self defence.  Young Thais seem to commit crimes like this with no thought for the consequences at all.

4 hours ago, chrisinth said:

I wonder how much trouble the owners of Oasis are in for having under age people on the premises?

Assuming of course that it happened inside the club and not in the car park; butt groping in the car park normally indicates a pretty good party going on inside.....................;)

Spoken like a True Connoisseur of Bangkok Nite Life.

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

How long are people going to be sore about the results?

Trump's appalling attitude towards women remains the same, regardless that he won the election.

Anyone heard which u-turn he's made today yet?

Edited by Bluespunk

3 hours ago, DuiDui48 said:

Well if YOU trust ANY drugdealer,in my eyes you'r stupid as stupid could be...honestly...Okey,start bshing me now,i got my keeboard sharpend..and with new batts..;-)..Take care jethro69 and have a nice day sir.

How many dealers have you known?  Very few I suspect. Most dealers are honest - they have to be.