Boss says sorry for slapping employee - but only after he is caught on CCTV

webfact

2 hours ago, gandalf12 said:

What a bunch of wimps these so called men are. To scared to stand up to a man so they pick on a woman. I had one apology for a man try to be nasty with my wife. I told him if has anything to say to say it to me. Strangely enough he disappeared without saying a word.

Your last sentence is one of the most ignorant, prejudiced and idiotic comment I've ever read on this Forum about gays.

Shame on you.

And you dare call yourself Gandalf ? You've got a long way to go, man !

Edited by seedy
Quote Hidden Post

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This turkey pushed the woman before he slapped her across the face. I dont speak much Thai but he sounded to me he was  looking for trouble, but the biggest surprise was it was the woman seated in the foreground at the right of the video he belted. She sat there taking absolutely no notice of the verbal crap he was dishing out to the other office lady I was expecting her to be the victim but no it was the quiet lady. Who would want to work with this guy in the first place.?

In most civilized countries this guy would be up on assault charges. And of course he would never do this to a man as he would find himself on his ass with broken glasses and a bloody nose. Pathetic. She should have kneed him in the nuts. Now that would have been good video.

You lose your temper, you lose. Race, gender makes no difference. This idiot totally lost it - in a supposedly professional work environment in front of several staff.  He's lost so much face it would be almost impossible for him to return to the office with any sort of authority.  What a goose. A big yay for social media.

2 hours ago, Vermor said:

LOOOL !  
I have been hitted by the grand-mother of my child with a wood stick on the head. 
Then later, on the legs...
And, my ex-wife, the mother of our child, throw scissors to the back of my head....
When I go to the police to tell the story....they just say they don't want to get involved in family case, and we should go to the court about the child.... However, my ex-wife has been to the police to complain that I had Assaulted her (which is actually the opposite)...and the police man contact me by Facebook to say that he will make the complain if I don't come to the police station...
So when I see that video and that the man has so much "problem" only for a slap....it makes me smile... ( it doesn't mean that I agree with this violence, of course)

Take your child away from that household for your child's safety.

Well the video surprised me when the victim was the quiet lady sitting to the right of the picture.

10 out of 10 to the lady in black who firstly dealt with the cowardly bully with the contempt he deserved by getting on with her work (OK -as a former pen-pusher I've shuffled a few papers when suffering from a hangover but she had at least two people to deal with as well as this clown's antics) and also verbally matching him (no knowledge of what was said but she continued to reply to his aggressive outbursts despite him consistently returning to the scene for more).

11 out of 10 for the way that same lady defended the poor victim - not backing down and controlling the situation by placing a chair between the aggressor and the victim.

As for that poor, poor excuse of a male species - fellow contributors to this topic have amply described his vileness and inadequacies so I thought I would concentrate on the quite heroine and the victim both of whom need salary raises and gold plated pensions for having to spend a single day working for that coward.

Wouldnt it be lovely if this woman had a husband who was a Muy Thai boxer,or a bit of a handful,and came down and taught this little Hitler a lesson.These a,holes are not gods,but here,they can get the fear from people that think they are.

Bashing a woman eh? a real man,this one.

slavery is ok, underpaid workers is ok, underage sex workers ok, cruelty to foreign workers is ok; so what the hell is wrong with a little slap and tickle? Ah the trickle down affect, other more prosperous people get away with it so it becomes common practice. A lot is right with Thailand but this stuff is just offensive. Workers need to be trained in the work place as to what is acceptable.

I have a Thai female friend who has just quit her job because of a male colleagues behaviour!
She's worked in the customer support office of a well known large Japanese car dealership, it begins with the letter "H"

She's been there for 6 years with a good record, he was moved here from another area because of a similar occurrence).

He first established himself as the "man" in the office by using bully-boy tactics, he then started to approach her in a sexual manner

taking every opportunity to be near her, leaning over her at the desk so as to accidentally touch her etc etc, then it was asking her out for a date, followed by she should have a man like him by her side.
He got her Line id from somewhere & barraged her with mail, some of which was very obscene regarding what he would like to do.

I said to her to take her phone & show the boss at the dealership as it was hard evidence & proof of harassment, but she refused to do it, saying as a younger girl it wasn't the right thing to do... not the "Thai" way of things..

She slowly became a wreck, waking each day dreading the day ahead, eventually she left, now out of work & in financial difficulties!

He continued his barrage of torments by mailing her asking why she left & that he could take care of her!!

One evening we were out with her family & she just broke down crying, I asked her what was the problem, she showed us the latest messages on her phone, he was sending her threatening mail saying he would stalk her until she submitted to his wishes.. no need to elaborate here what they were but I'm sure you can guess!

I have a friend in the police who I asked what could we do, he agreed not to make a huge issue about it but said he would have a quiet chat with the man. 

We hatched a plan where she asked to meet him at a convenient place outside for a chat, as he arrived & sat down we both joined him at the table, my officer friend in uniform & myself as a witness.
They had a conversation where it was made very clear that the officer was speaking & he had to be quiet and listen.
The officer said that he would make sure it stopped immediately or it would go to court using the messages as evidence of harassment!

Thankfully it has ended in as much as he has stopped the messaging & has actually relocated again..

Unfortunately we are still trying to coax my friend back to normality as she is still stressed about the whole issue.

It makes me wonder how many others are treated like this in the workplace & don't have the support infrastructure to make a complaint, or indeed bosses that actually give a s**t !!

20 hours ago, WhizBang said:

So, is this fine example of Thai manhood still in charge of that office?  He is the one who should be fired and prevented from ever working again in any position where he is 'in charge' of others.

The ONLY reason this scumbag is sorry, is because he has been outed.  Saying you're sorry and a wai just does not cut it.  Fire the SOB, and relieve him of all benefits.

In Thailand it does. Thais are very forgiving, believing that what's done is done and nothing can change that. And some will take advantage of that, knowing there are little or no consequences for what they do.

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed. Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes.

12 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Wouldnt it be lovely if this woman had a husband who was a Muy Thai boxer,or a bit of a handful,and came down and taught this little Hitler a lesson.These a,holes are not gods,but here,they can get the fear from people that think they are.

Bashing a woman eh? a real man,this one.

I would find it difficult not to react to this if the assaulted lady was my partner regardless of the repercussions . It is difficult to understand the level of accepted violence of men to women and paltry penalties applied in this country .