2016 Poster of the Year Poll

Ron19

2016 Poster Of The Year  

217 members have voted

1. 1. SECTION No 1- Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• GuestHouse
    • geriatrickid
    • mesquite
    • kenk24
    • Mitkof Island
    • daveAustin
    • JAFO
    • Grouse
    • baboon
    • JAG
    • Cockwomble
    • RuamRudy
    • Lostinisaan
    • Bluespunk
    • wanderluster
    • NONE OF THESE
  2. 2. SECTION No 2 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• Naam
    • NeverSure
    • JSixpack
    • villagefarang
    • RakJungTorlae
    • Richard W
    • canukamuck
    • nontabury
    • pigeonjake
    • smokie36
    • worgeordie
    • ClutchClark
    • elgordo38
    • helpisgood
    • Greenside
    • Paul Catton
    • NONE OF THESE
  3. 3. SECTION No 3 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• NongKhaiKid
    • transam
    • amykat
    • pgrahmm
    • alfieconn
    • sirineou
    • smutcakes
    • kickstart
    • kannot
    • StreetCowboy
    • simple1
    • 7by7
    • Donutz
    • ratcatcher
    • JJGreen
    • NONE OF THESE

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, sipi said:

I voted for Criag in the first round based on my own personal experience.  Yes adults do that.

Sorry Craig it won't be happening in the next. 

I am not sure where all this is coming from and don't care.

Next....

That and five dollahs will get you a latte at Starbucks. 

Edited by Jingthing

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW The candidates have a difficult choice at this stage (they are all watching this thread and refreshing every 5 secs). Do they comment? Or say nothing? Both tactics have their pluses and minuses, and only the veterans will banter on this thread, as a little baiting can ruin your chances.

2 minutes ago, baboon said:

My dear sir, I am NOT a 'dude'. I am a man fighting for justice and honesty. No amount of your blatant attempts at foul play will distract from that.

To me, you're a dude. It's a term of endearment. :wub:Yeah ... that's the ticket!

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, geronimo said:

Of course, it's hard to talk to a man who has 20,000 likes, and post count approaching the 50k mark. But is there any secret to your success?

His (and a few of us) "likes" count is screwed by playing/posting in the word association thread....His like percentage is much better than that....

Edited by pgrahmm

The official swearing (in) ceremony is quite daunting, not just for the recipient, but also for the common masses people. The venue is kept secret until 3 days after the contest is over, such is the threat. The initiation ceremony is secret and has been since time began, although one unconfirmed account mentioned the presence of 7-11 plastic bags, beer chang bottle tops, and a toad. Make of that what you will.

2 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

His (and a few of us) "likes" count is screwed by playing/posting in the word association thread....His like percentage is much better than that....

A great example of a true contender. When faced with the opportunity to slander, he does the opposite. He is either very devious, or a little honest, and I'm inclined to go with the latter.

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

The official swearing (in) ceremony is quite daunting, not just for the recipient, but also for the common masses people. The venue is kept secret until 3 days after the contest is over, such is the threat. The initiation ceremony is secret and has been since time began, although one unconfirmed account mentioned the presence of 7-11 plastic bags, beer chang bottle tops, and a toad. Make of that what you will.

It's not all that. Of course, you wouldn't know. 

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

My dignity!
Oh, never mind, totally forget I don't have any.

A.

B.

T.

A.

Next ... ! 

How could one forget such a thing! Any human being that manages to post 40,000 odd times on TV, and is still alive is indeed an inspiration!

Just now, geronimo said:

How could one forget such a thing! Any human being that manages to post 40,000 odd times on TV, and is still alive is indeed an inspiration!

Alas, the upper echelons of power are like a splash in the water to a dead butterfly! When seen from a commoner's perspective.

3 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Thank you.

May I have another?

funny.gif

Vote for CRAIG in the finals!

Consolidate the opposition.

It's the only way.

A.

B.

T.

A.

Edited by Jingthing

Nat Geo got wind of the strange going ons here with forums and mind control, and are trying to substantiate before committing. The truth is, we know so little, yet are led to believe we are the chosen ones!

Spinnning works!!!!

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

My dignity!
Oh, never mind, totally forget I don't have any.

A.

B.

T.

A.

Next ... ! 

Ah. So Crooked Craig has a self - confessed man with no dignity campaigning for him. A CAMPAIGN  with no dignity led by a MAN with no dignity, ladies and gentlemen...

Edited by baboon

Let me be the first to gracefully concede to hansam transam with dignity.

How I ever ended up with a nomination in the first place beggars belief.

I stumbled across ThaiVisa this time last year looking for alternative transport methods between Old Sukhothai and Chiang Mai rather than on a chicken crate with arse being pecked and located in the aisle of a diesel belching bus.

Reassurances from TVF members of semi-comfortable travel were welcomed.

I digress, back to the victorious , I thank all who have placed their faith in this most suitable candidate, even if unaware that baldness is not a Solar Panel to a sex machine, and fixation of muscle motors is usually due to being penile challenged.

A thank you is extended to the TV moderators ensuring a clean contest to date and further acknowledgement for the unbiased reporting from resident MC, Geronimo.

May all have a merry Xmas/New Year, grinche's included, be good, if you can't be good, be good at it.

3 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Let me be the first to gracefully concede to hansam transam with dignity.

How I ever ended up with a nomination in the first place beggars belief.

I stumbled across ThaiVisa this time last year looking for alternative transport methods between Old Sukhothai and Chiang Mai rather than on a chicken crate with arse being pecked and located in the aisle of a diesel belching bus.

Reassurances from TVF members of semi-comfortable travel were welcomed.

I digress, back to the victorious , I thank all who have placed their faith in this most suitable candidate, even if unaware that baldness is not a Solar Panel to a sex machine, and fixation of muscle motors is usually due to being penile challenged.

A thank you is extended to the TV moderators ensuring a clean contest to date and further acknowledgement for the unbiased reporting from resident MC, Geronimo.

May all have a merry Xmas/New Year, grinche's included, be good, if you can't be good, be good at it.

A fine example of the well balanced and nice members we have here.

Edited by geronimo

Breaking News ..........

VF is about to make a statement to the world.........

The word is he will say that everyone has a right to their own opinion, and he is deeply humbled to even be considered for this prestigious liability award. He will go on to comment on the fact that happiness comes from within, and will carry on being sublimely content with his lot. And for those who might consider he had a little luck, VF would smile and say "there's no such thing as luck". He is all about happiness and the achievement of that, and this is what drives me to click on his name in this most important of votes.

1 minute ago, Inepto Cracy said:

I would vote for ubonjoe but his name is not on the list. This person has given more useful advise than other posters, for Visa info on TV.

Ubonjoe you get my vote, even if you are not on the voting lists.

We all know you are correct but this contest is about posters, not staff....