2016 Poster of the Year Poll

Ron19

2016 Poster Of The Year  

217 members have voted

1. 1. SECTION No 1- Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• GuestHouse
    • geriatrickid
    • mesquite
    • kenk24
    • Mitkof Island
    • daveAustin
    • JAFO
    • Grouse
    • baboon
    • JAG
    • Cockwomble
    • RuamRudy
    • Lostinisaan
    • Bluespunk
    • wanderluster
    • NONE OF THESE
  2. 2. SECTION No 2 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• Naam
    • NeverSure
    • JSixpack
    • villagefarang
    • RakJungTorlae
    • Richard W
    • canukamuck
    • nontabury
    • pigeonjake
    • smokie36
    • worgeordie
    • ClutchClark
    • elgordo38
    • helpisgood
    • Greenside
    • Paul Catton
    • NONE OF THESE
  3. 3. SECTION No 3 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• NongKhaiKid
    • transam
    • amykat
    • pgrahmm
    • alfieconn
    • sirineou
    • smutcakes
    • kickstart
    • kannot
    • StreetCowboy
    • simple1
    • 7by7
    • Donutz
    • ratcatcher
    • JJGreen
    • NONE OF THESE

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, villagefarang said:

<snip>

Maybe it is just me but I am more admiring of those who produce original content as opposed to those who simply take cheap shots at others.  That probably makes me very boring in the eyes of many.

Why do the shots have to be cheap? Original content is fine -- repetitive original content is boring. 

2 hours ago, transam said:

My apologies, my PC has been down but thankfully my chum member lostinisan (fink that's how you spell it)  fixed it, plus a short holiday.....Sooooo, back in action.....Gym has worked wonders for this years contest and my thanks go out to those who posted I looked ruff to be a POTY.....BUT, I drew the line at a hair transplant and hospital duties, so what you see and read is what you get.....Can I sing now..:cheesy:

Hey Trans. The "on"  button is the one on the right.

2 hours ago, transam said:

They said if you   are serious about winning POTY you should have hair, cos most folk of your age don't....OK..I will try it..

..18990_442761979143491_268482737_n.jpg.The cost...?.........."HOW MUCH".................:shock1:

Soooooooo, I just settled for the ol' guys Gym work....Weeell, Vin Diesel ain't got hair.....The new me and the same ol' Mrs.Trans...:giggle:

New Terry.jpg

Trans.... When do you take the mask off??  Is it after you've scared the natives? 

:sorry:

6 minutes ago, WhamBam said:

Can we ask those nominated (whom we might vote for) a question?

Is that against any rules?

I wouldn't mind a little Q&A but I can't speak for the others.  World Peace is probably the best answer to any question, however.

Edited by villagefarang

25 minutes ago, WhamBam said:

Can we ask those nominated (whom we might vote for) a question?

Is that against any rules?

Both myself, The summit of human thought and the one and only Sensational NongKhaiKid have no problem with it. We are here to serve YOU...

9 minutes ago, baboon said:

Both myself, The summit of human thought and the one and only Sensational NongKhaiKid have no problem with it. We are here to serve YOU...

So which one's which....?

You two seem joined at the hip....

7 hours ago, smokie36 said:

Yes join me on my anti-establishment ticket. 

I wouldn't know anything about that.

However I can promise the electorate that unlike some people in the world, the Sensational NongKhaiKid and myself, The summit of human thought do not have a track record of popping out of bushes, shouting 'BOO!' and scaring little old ladies...

1 hour ago, NongKhaiKid said:

I'm baaack.

I won't explain where I've been and why.  :biggrin: but am ready again with baboon et al to stand, even if needing help, for what's right and good for the forum etc etc etc.

Join us !

On behalf of all of us I would like to thank you for trekking all that  distance to bring those vitally needed medicines to the terminally ill. In your bare feet too as you sold your shoes to buy blankets for them as well...

6 hours ago, villagefarang said:

I wouldn't mind a little Q&A but I can't speak for the others.  World Peace is probably the best answer to any question, however.

As long as the answer isn't prefaced by: "I've spent (insert number) years in Thailand, and ..."

2 hours ago, baboon said:

On behalf of all of us I would like to thank you for trekking all that  distance to bring those vitally needed medicines to the terminally ill. In your bare feet too as you sold your shoes to buy blankets for them as well...

It's what we do, it's our passion !

I know for a fact you phoned Mr. KIM and he's agreed not to start a nuclear attack until a mutually acceptable date.

How many people would have bothered to even call him ? You are a man amongst, amongst ... Pass Magnus.

LEADER BOARD

115       Members have voted

422       Votes cast

3,237    Views

199       Replies

16/12/2016

transam 28
5.35am NongKhaiKid 25
  villagefarang 24
  Naam 22
  craigt3365 21
  GuestHouse 14
  ratcatcher 14
  geriatrickid 12
  elgordo38 12
  NeverSure 11
  worgeordie 11

pgrahmm

4 minutes ago, villagefarang said:

While you could be excused for thinking that the truth is many of us are not here for the ugliness. 

It does help the dark, tortured soul, however. As well as those of us who don't have a dog to kick or a missus to ... ummmm ... lick her shoes ???

11 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

It does help the dark, tortured soul, however. As well as those of us who don't have a dog to kick or a missus to ... ummmm ... lick her shoes ???

In my experience, heading into the darkness only makes things darker and helps nothing.:smile: