PM Prayut calls for aggressive approach to tackle graft

webfact

PM calls for aggressive approach to tackle graft

G0DL5oPyrtt5HBAi4FmZlKEycXWXNraF6mrYgnOu

BANGKOK: -- Governmental agencies must be pro-active in their efforts to deal with corruption problem, said Prime Minister Prayut Chan-ocha on Monday.

At a meeting of the government sector’s Anti-Corruption Commission, the prime minister told reporters that tackling graft problem was an uphill task that requires cooperation from all relevant agencies to deal effectively with the problem.

He stressed the need for all relevant agencies to be aggressive in their efforts to tackle the scourge of corruption. Besides tough approach, he said that better understanding must be promoted among officials and the public alike about the evil of corruption.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/pm-calls-aggressive-approach-tackle-graft/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2016-12-20

Corruption makes thailand go around.
The black money economy dwarfs the transparent economy ten fold.
It's impossible at this point. Maybe take the 1000 baht note out of circulation and replace it like others have done to curb the problem.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, sebastion said:

Corruption makes thailand go around.
The black money economy dwarfs the transparent economy ten fold.
It's impossible at this point. Maybe take the 1000 baht note out of circulation and replace it like others have done to curb the problem.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Regardless of the flavour of swill in the trough, the taste is irresistible.

Ah the eternal hypocrite! do as I say but don't you dare ask me.....

If he had any morals at all you might believe some of what he spouts, unfortunately he has proved time and again to be a bit thick and somewhat dishonest, that said I reckon there will be a few equally deluded junta cheerleaders along shortly to put us straight....

1 hour ago, kannot said:

The  ONLY way  this will work is  if he starts  with THE ARMY FIRST

You are right but unfortunately this is a society bereft of even the most rudimentary moral compass, fact is most of those in charge are a bunch of complete and utter <deleted> who will never ever learn, hard not to despise them really.....

Yes, corruption and graft have gotten out of control. One problem may be that there are too many individual graft pyramids. Things would be so much better if there were only one supreme pyramid and a piece of absolutely everything went straight to the top. This is definitely the way to go. Let’s work on that, shall we boys?

PM calls for graft cases to be expedited, Article 44 used

December 20, 2016 01:00 
By SAKDA SAMURPHOP 
THE NATION

PRIME Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha yesterday ordered that cases of graft be prosecuted more quickly, including continued use of the interim charter’s Article 44 to target allegedly corrupt officials.

Prayut’s order was made during a meeting of the National Anti-Corruption Committee that he presided over.

Prayut has used Article 44 against 353 officials for allegedly committing graft and 81 have been punished, said Prayong Preeyachit, secretary-general to the Public Sector Anti-Corruption Commission.

The NACC also found grounds to press charges against 17 officials, while 98 had been dismissed from work and 41 have been investigated, Prayong said.

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30302433

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2016-12-20

Seems to be the same ten or so phrases spouted since May, 2014, when the string is pulled?

"Tackle graft"

"Reform education"

"There will not be a coup"

"Elections will be held next year"

"Was she wearing a bikini?"

"Everyone exercise now"

"We're following a roadmap to Democracy"

"I don't have a brother or nephew"

"There was no graft at Rajabhakti Park"

"Our loans, subsidies, gifts are not populist"

27 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

need to set realistic goals which dont need to be completed in their lifetimes. that way they can not be held accountable when the plans fail.

The Never Ending Plan !

I like that.

9 hours ago, webfact said:

he said that better understanding must be promoted among officials and the public alike about the evil of corruption.

The old straight and narrow speech yet again. Yes corruption is evil but the scent of money can be overpowering to say the least. A vehicle upgrade a promotion a second mia noi. Be gone you evil thoughts.