Wife sentenced to death for murder of husband given bail

webfact

On 12/21/2016 at 2:44 PM, JulesMad said:

Maybe her husband deserved what he got?!? I for one do not know the whole story.... Was he abusive, did he rape her, did he hit her frequently???

He deserved what he got this woman is a hero in my book. Only god knows what abuse she suffered at his hands!

On 9/24/2017 at 8:11 PM, Get Real said:

No, off course not! We all know how hard that is to achieve. :cheesy:

Her employer still let´s her keep the work after a murder conviction?? However, what kind of security does a fixed address and a place of work give. Maybe she just not feel like going to work on

She is a Dr. and has her own business

On 12/20/2016 at 9:14 PM, djayz said:

I am speechless... 

Sentenced to death but not a flight risk?!?!? I don't see her going back to her "place of work" for the remaining days/weeks of her life. Who would? 

Am I on planet Mars or what? 

I really should drink more before reading the news. 

Let's try to set a TVF record here for the MOST likes of outrage for any single post. After all, this particular news report deserves it. I think I was #126 or so for Djayz post above.

Maybe she and YL can hang out together in Dubai or London or Montenegro or wherever.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

On 12/20/2016 at 9:43 PM, z42 said:

Utterly, utterly ridiculous. Bail isn't an option for drug dealers or mushroom pickers. But for a person convicted of murder and sentenced to death are allowed bail.

The justice system isn't even 3rd world. It is parallel universe stuff. Disgusting in every respect ?

The thing is, bail utterly, utterly is an option if, for example, a case is going to appeal, regardless of the offence.

On 12/21/2016 at 6:06 AM, Thechook said:

On death row and out on bail.  You also have the 3 thai police officers who were given the death sentence in 2012 and then granted bail.  They are still happily going about thier lives on the outside.  It appears it has all been forgotten about.

She's not on death row yet but, anyway, there's a common thread that you're missing...appeals.  Nothing has been forgotten.

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

Already made clear on other posts I think the sentence was harsh and if had happened in self defence I would have advocated no sentence at all. 

However, hiring a hitman is a premeditated act that should result in some sort of sentence. 

Just an example of possible circumstances where bail might be given after a murder conviction as you asked for in your previous post below.

On 01/10/2017 at 9:38 AM, Bluespunk said:

Can't imagine what the circumstances would be in the case of murder.

53 minutes ago, PepeLePew said:

Just an example of possible circumstances where bail might be given after a murder conviction as you asked for in your previous post below.

In this case a hitman was hired. 

That is premeditated murder. 

There has to be some form of sentence. 

Maybe not the one the court handed down, however...

• 2 weeks later...

Comedy writers looking for material? We're all very angry so we'll sentence you to death. My brother sells newspapers. Or works at Thai Visa. 

We know you won't be executed but it feels good to say it. 

Come back later and try again..

Like most courts, . . . . . but first lets alleviate you of some baht or two or three

By the way, doesn't the term 'wife' only apply when the husband is still on this earth?

Pretty sure 'widow'.. moreover 'Black Widow' if we're going by the events and actions committed herein!.. is far more akin to what we're considering in this particular case, don'tya think chaps? :ph34r::wai:

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 1:15 AM, Bluespunk said:

All the stories at the time mentioned domestic violence.

Did he not serve some time [very short of course] for it?

Ok domestic violence leave walk away 

But kill someone come on you condone this 

Murder is Murder and should be an eye for an eye either Death 

Or Life in Prison nota couple of years then just walk free 

Now if it was a None Thai person what would happen I'm sure Death would be the answer 

1 minute ago, isitworthit said:

Ok domestic violence leave walk away 

But kill someone come on you condone this 

Murder is Murder and should be an eye for an eye either Death 

Or Life in Prison nota couple of years then just walk free 

Now if it was a None Thai person what would happen I'm sure Death would be the answer 

Where do I condone murder?