2 Million Baht in Cash to Thailand

autanic

Hey Guys well what a interesting few months we have had.

Despite everything I have said in the past, I am coming back to Thailand and bringing some much needed ill gotten gains.

Around £50,000 in cash (actually in £20 notes, all crisps and clean), just the way the banks in Thailand like them. 

I have all my customer paperwork and declarations filled out and cannot wait to get back to the Land of Smiles.

I know I complain a lot when I am there, but life without the Thais is a life simply not worth living.

December 23rd (Tomorrow), Manchester Emirate Business Class. 10AM.  

Lets spend some mothrfkng money and let me here me bitches say " I LOVE THAILAND". !!!!!!

Let us know what flight you're on and we'll send a private limo to take you and your cash to your hotel.  

He may need to make a stop along the way.  Nothing to worry about, though.  Honest.

Edit:  BTW, have you checked to see if carrying the cash will meet the requirements for what you want to do with the money?  For some purposes, the money needs to be wired into the country.  If you're going to spend it all on Chang and ladies, it's probably not a problem.  If it's for purchasing a condo or investing in a business, you may want to check.  I don't know if the customs documents are adequate to show the money came from outside Thailand.

Edited by impulse

I have checked, as long as I declare it out of the UK and have source of funds, which was savings.  Make the paperwork in Thailand for holiday purposes.  90 day visa.

There is a little girl up in a little village.  In a little "hut" who makes the the best damn Jungle Curry. I intend to spend my life eating and (well you know what) and chillaxing.

I want to buy her Children (Not mine), new School Uniforms, Books, laptops etc and really make a difference to the village as much as I can, while have the best time ever. 

Its only when you have left Thailand, that you realise, just how fricken much you love the people.  The beaches etc are alright too, but for me its the people, I come back for. 

There is genuinely not much I would not do for them.

Before I sound like a Pedo.  The little girl is around 4 foot 9 and is 43 years old.  I am 42 and 6 foot 3.  (Just thought I would nip that one in the bud).

Edited by autanic

It's three years away, but something to bear in mind just in case you are planning to take some of that money (£20 notes), back to the UK sometime in the future.

The UK is in the process of changing their paper bank notes over to polymer ones. £10 next year and £20 in 2020.

Just in case you arrive in the UK with a wad of twentys, and find you can't spend them without a visit to the Bank of England.

Forewarned is forearmed.

I have already had several inquiries regarding what flight and time are you arriving. They would like to meet you at the airport and take you to your hotel.

They all work in a bar and appear very honest and sincere so let us know if your up for the company for a few weeks. :shock1:

5 hours ago, autanic said:

I have checked, as long as I declare it out of the UK and have source of funds, which was savings.  Make the paperwork in Thailand for holiday purposes.  90 day visa.

There is a little girl up in a little village.  In a little "hut" who makes the the best damn Jungle Curry. I intend to spend my life eating and (well you know what) and chillaxing.

I want to buy her Children (Not mine), new School Uniforms, Books, laptops etc and really make a difference to the village as much as I can, while have the best time ever. 

Its only when you have left Thailand, that you realise, just how fricken much you love the people.  The beaches etc are alright too, but for me its the people, I come back for. 

There is genuinely not much I would not do for them.

Before I sound like a Pedo.  The little girl is around 4 foot 9 and is 43 years old.  I am 42 and 6 foot 3.  (Just thought I would nip that one in the bud).

geeze ....   she'll love that your buying school uniforms for her kids ...

I reckon those with the laptops etc ... you'll still have  1,995.000 baht left ..

5 hours ago, phetphet said:

It's three years away, but something to bear in mind just in case you are planning to take some of that money (£20 notes), back to the UK sometime in the future.

The UK is in the process of changing their paper bank notes over to polymer ones. £10 next year and £20 in 2020.

Just in case you arrive in the UK with a wad of twentys, and find you can't spend them without a visit to the Bank of England.

Forewarned is forearmed.

Thanks for that information

33 minutes ago, Toscano said:

I have to say , I think it very foolish to bring all that money in cash to Thailand , it is much safer left in Britain .  i cannot see the point ! 

People have been giving that sage advice as the GBP sank about 20% against the baht. I guess it depends on your definition of "much safer."

11 hours ago, phetphet said:

Forewarned is forearmed.

Never feed a Troll!