Fake soldier caught chatting up the nurses at Korat hospital

webfact

Fake soldier caught chatting up the nurses at Korat hospital

p6.jpg

Picture: Sanook

KORAT: -- A wannabe soldier with a uniform and all the medals was arrested yesterday after he was caught chatting up the nurses at a hospital in Nakorn Ratchasima.

Sunthorn Chatdorn told cops who booked him: "Doesn't the uniform look great. It was bound to be a real hit with the girls".

Less of a hit was the vehicle he was arriving on to the Krung Thep - Ratchasima Hospital. Police,called by the hospital authorities, found him driving a Honda Scoopy - I - cream colored.

The hospital had received several reports about him from nurses who saw through his clams that he was an army lieutenant, reports Sanook.

After his arrest police went to his house where they found all sorts of uniforms and insignia.

Sunthorn said he was recruited into the army years ago and had done some minor engineering jobs. But he wanted to be a real soldier.

He didn't have the nous to pass the exams to get back into the military so he decided to just pretend to be a lieutenant to impress the nurses.

Police charged him with impersonating a soldier by wearing a uniform and fake insignia.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-22

24 minutes ago, webfact said:

Sunthorn said he was recruited into the army years ago and had done some minor engineering jobs. But he wanted to be a real soldier.

He didn't have the nous to pass the exams to get back into the military so he decided to just pretend to be a lieutenant to impress the nurses.

He did engineering jobs for the army but couldn't pass the exams to enter the army?

Either those exams are really tough or it is advisable to avoid engineering projects the army was involved in. 

4 minutes ago, bermondburi said:

Unbelievably, I know this guy. He was partner to my wife's niece. I met him at my house before a couple of times.

she's really not going to like it, when you the falang present this news to her, - before she finds it out about family lose face - via normal channels

Edited by tifino

1 hour ago, tifino said:

she's really not going to like it, when you the falang present this news to her, - before she finds it out about family lose face - via normal channels

They knew about it anyway, it was on the news Channel 7, as you can imagine, there have been a lot of phone calls going on today. 

It's a shame really as she's a nice girl.