Walking Street attackers claim beaten tourist groped girlfriend first

webfact

2 hours ago, 12DrinkMore said:

If the drunken Norwegian had touched a nineteen year old woman's breasts in just about any country on the planet including Norway, he would have found  either swift retribution from her boyfriend or end up in court for assault on a woman or both.

the difference is when caught red handed the boyfriend who assaulted him would then be punished.. 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, sweatalot said:

What reason is there to beat up someone like this man (or better at all)? 

Humans have words, courts and police. Beating up someone should not be a means of making ones standpoint clear.

To hell with the courts and police, anyone touches my wife on her breast, (if that is what happened) and he will be eating hospital food like

the  guy from Norway.

Normal men would write off the breast touching as mildly irritating albeit something to expect in such a joint: only a borderline psychopath would react in this way and gang up with his sleazy pals to knock the shit out of a lightweight drunk. More evidence of the psychopath angle comes from the photo: to be grinning like an ape in a police lineup shows either contempt for the process or a certainty of a light penalty, or both. No remorse evident, no even for the cameras.

Hope the joint gets closed down, permanently and let the unemployed staff then turn to their good mate for support.

6 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Punching game? Can anyone describe how this works?

See somebody that you can punch and kick the head off without any real repercussions.

Make sure there is no chance of losing.

Then release all your built up frustrations, anger and jealousy on them in a savage attack that is fit for a cage in the Zoo.

Smile for the camera as the Big Men Victors. 

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Some locals men, at times when they're at their lowest wits which is quite often,

will not need much of an excuse to start a brawl and a punch up

usually  3-4 Thais against one farang and that poor farang will be

beaten to submission and continue to be beaten  even long after he

losses the fight....

Although in this case it was  2 Filipinos and 1 Thai.

Edited by gdgbb

I thought most of the bars in WS have security?

Was there a few years ago with my now Mrs and a dutch mate and his gf. In one of the music bars.  

Went to bar with dutch guy when we went back to the ladies two Indian guys pissed up were being arse holes and really annoying every one around us. We just told security who moved them on. No fighting no one hurt.

If this thug thought the Norway guy had touched his gf and there is no security in bar that's what these farang volunteers are there for I've seen it before farangs asked to leave bars in WS by cops and the farang volunteers 

Possum1931

1, i dont care if you dont believe me.It happened a few month's ago,and it was posted here.Some bouncers in walking st beat the shit out of some Aussie guys.They were badly hurt.I am sure some other posters will remember it.It was just after or before tha Hua Hinn family beating.

2 Was you there and did you see what occurred in the bar,no!.You deny the fact that the guys involved were maybe loking for a felang to bash.There was a time back in the Uk years ago when English thugs 'particularly skinheads,  would go looking for a Pakistani to bash,in those days it was called 'Paki Bashing' Are you saying then,that if a tourist pisses off a  thai thug,for no particular reason that he/they wont use it as an excuse to hand out a good hiding.You seem very naive and rememberthis...'we are the 'Paki's here'

Possum 1931.

Just read your last post about if anybody touched your wife he would be eating hospital food.Thats very brave,my key board warrior.I dont think so.How excactly would you exact your revenge on a guy with two or three of his mates around.That was the situation that happened here.I'd love to see it.I think that maybe you tend to open mouth without brain being in gear.I pity any of your friends that might be with you should such an occasion kick off.They certainly wouldnt thank you for getting them beaten up.And i dont think you would take them on,if on your own.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Officers have called for Ms Wichuda to make a statement about what she saw and have asked bar staff not to hurt tourists as it damages the reputation of Thailand

Yes the standard old zinger again. Well at least its one thing they do well. 

Amazing. Vigilante groups and ganging parties massing just because a Thai defended his girlffiend's right to be free from harassment by a drunk. The effrontery of some lesser peasants! Of course the patently superior visitor from the west has every right to molest his inferiors. His colonial racist rights must be protected on behalf of us all. As we know, all Thais are natural liars and cowards and the culturally superior western visitor can do no wrong. Part of our breeding.

three cowardly gutter rats smiling because they attacked a "druken" tourist! would like to see them even try to attack a sober man and seewhat happens to them. remember the russian who took on all the cowards a while back? knocked one out and sent the rest scurring like a bunch of gutter rats!

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

Some locals men, at times when they're at their lowest wits which is quite often,

will not need much of an excuse to start a brawl and a punch up

usually  3-4 Thais against one farang and that poor farang will be

beaten to submission and continue to be beaten  even long after he

losses the fight....

always carry a fighters knife and train to cut quick....

This whole story reeks of bullshit!

This is attempted manslaughter.....

The real story is the lack of responsibility of city / police authorities.

"have asked bar staff not to hurt tourists as it damages the reputation of Thailand."

"Police have once again reminded workers in Walking Street to let them deal with any disputes and not to be violent with tourists."

If this is the best that authorities can do Thailand needs to lobotomy?

1. Business Owners need to be held responsible for the actions of their employees, sharing any costs paid to victims and authorities, and possible jail time.

2. Drug Tests should be mandatory at any incident of physical violence.

3. Document checks (passports - visas - work permits - business licenses - business ownership) must be mandatory for the Business and All Participants.

4. The venue should be closed down during the investigation/litigation process.

Actions like these might put a financial burden on the owners and employees.

Compelling owners to hire better employees and supervise/educate their staff better.

And loosing their jobs (income) might give employees an incentive to call police to settle disputes.

Aw shit! Farang logic again..... sorry!

5 hours ago, 12DrinkMore said:

If the drunken Norwegian had touched a nineteen year old woman's breasts in just about any country on the planet including Norway, he would have found  either swift retribution from her boyfriend or end up in court for assault on a woman or both.

Walking around and grabbing random women is simply asking to have your face used to stop a high velocity fist.

don't forget.

The "touching breasts" story is just a claim from the grinning turds to "legalize" their cowardly action

No proof.

Any CCTV cameras?

Edited by sweatalot

6 hours ago, jacko45k said:

One was a thief on a baht bus who mauled and attempted a crime on an innocent passenger, the other a victim of an assault by employed staff meting out their revenge, two of whom had no reason to get involved.

Its never 1 on 1 in Thailand... a nation with a mob mentality... but even a mob of Thais get sorted by a Russian... dont mess with the Russkies the Thai mobbers have learnt... 

Makes my blood boil to see these three turds, filth and scum smirking at what they did. Three big hero's.... 3 against 1 drunk. 

The photos posted here say it all about this vilely corrupt country. A country that could be a superb one if it could ever shake off the rampant corruption....top brass down to the street level.

And yes to a poster..... this is Thai justice. Utterly corrupt.....cops, courts and judges.

How would these thugs like a 9 to 3 tussle?  Especially when they are drunk....

6 hours ago, 12DrinkMore said:

Walking around and grabbing random women is simply asking to have your face used to stop a high velocity fist.

Yes but half the street wouldn't have waded in to help. That's why most on here are critical.

I was there, done that and thank you maak maak. Two guys, obviously looking for problems on Chinese New Year about 10 yrs. ago did all to make me angry. ( HTF should I have known that they were ten guys?)

The last offense, after calling me all possible bad names was "Jett Mae" ( my mom died in my arms, so there's nothing else that can upset me more)   really did the trick that I wanted to knock him out. The visible bandage around my leg after an accident didn't help my "legwork" to really punch the freak where I wanted to get him. Under his freaking chin, but I failed. 

What followed were six of his friends who "helped him" to kick on me already bleeding like hell and laying on the road. Legs came from everywhere and nobody even thought about stopping. 

A metal glass container inside my bag around my waist maybe helped me to keep my testosterone producers, but I still had my nose broken a few times, three broken ribs, both legs and arms seriously injured and a lot more. My whole body was a total mess. please see the photo taken about an hour after the attack and please see it as a warning. 

I felt like a train drove over my body and they only stopped because my wife already arrived with the spare key for my bike which was the reason why

I went back to the restaurant to ask the owner if he found them.

They only stopped kicking the shit out of me because my wife yelled at them that I'd already be dead and in Nirwana. 

The cops showed up and we could make an arrangement that they had to pay a laughable sum of1,600 baht to me which took about three months and countless visits to the police station.

Of course, did four of them never show up and the cops weren't interested in making them come. Guess they paid their way out. 

Looking at the photo and the prickks' smile really annoys me. I'd love to punch the "funny" guy so hard that his mom wouldn't recognise him anymore. They can only fight when their mates are around.

Thainess pure and please reporters, stop writing such bs about keeping the good name, Thailand's so great reputation for being the biggest brothel in the world. And suicide hub of the world, the lonely balcony jumpers club. 

Can't really trust husbands who have a "meeting, or seminar in Bangkok", can you? 

Aeeh, and don't wear bikinis at the beach, do it the Thai way and jump in with jeans and your winter clothes.  Or wear a diving suit....

Too many foreigners just recently got their ass seriously kicked, so please imagine how many of them don't even go to the cops. The tip of the iceberg?

The hub of the- badass Thais- who kick foreigners unconscious, but only with ten friends around. Time to warn foreigners and maybe look for a country where people aren't so ass'- face oriented.

Would I have only 1 baht for each faceless Thai, I'd have around 67 million baht on my bank account. And if the knives, hoes, etc don't work, greetings from Smith & Wesson will surprise the tourist.

There's a day when a guy with a gun was chasing me through our city, but he didn't know all the little roads. He had almost caused a very serious crash and I only used my horn. That made him so upset that I suddenly saw the gun when I accelerated and passed his car. It was like in a Hollywood movie, but very real and  my wife and very young son were with me, coming back from Rayong.  

It's amazing that some people have to save a whole year to make a few weeks holiday in "Fun City".  The Land of Smiles.-  :cheesy:   :cheesy:   :cheesy:  x 1,000. 

Ass kicked on Chinese New Year 2006.jpg

Edited by lostinisaan

4 hours ago, eeyang wah said:

I wasn't saying I expected it. The point I was trying to make was that this beating was well above and beyond what the guy deserved. 

Yes but the Thai guys didn't just knock a tourist unconscious without a good reason . So I am pretty sure he touched that girl , and as we all know you can't win a fight in Thailand . 

If he had not been so drunk and behaved himself it would never have happened .