Bailed child procurer let out to continue preying on children

webfact

Bailed child procurer let out to continue preying on children

P33.jpg

Picture: Sanook

HAT YAI: -- A man who was arrested in September for procuring children for sex was given bail.

He promptly continued with his business of supplying the under aged to pedophiles in the Hat Yai area, reports Sanook.

He was brazenly using the Line application sending sick pictures of young girls to customers.

Police in the southern Thai town set up a sting at the My Home Resort yesterday and Sanan otherwise known as Nat Wansamngam, 30, arrived in a car to deliver a girl who was under 15 to one of the rooms.

Officers handed over the agreed 3,000 baht and petrol money of 200 baht then arrested the pimp.

Police said he had been arrested on September 8th on a warrant issued in August for the same offence. But the court gave him bail.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-30

He promptly continued with his business of supplying the under aged to pedophiles in the Hat Yai area.

In all these types of cases I have to wonder; how do these pedophile pimps obtain photos and enroll these under aged girls? I doubt he could have been operating alone, it must involve a whole network of people, the guardians of the children whoever they are,  those who take photos of the girls, those who supply the girls to this man to be sent out to customers and the people he contacts to bring a girl to him when required. Is it possible that many of these girls are willing participants, he finds them on social media sites and just places them on a list of availables? This man may not have even been a pedophile, but just a middle man or the front man for this operation, an agent for this set up.

I do hope the police arrest and charge the male customers on his Line Application, the ones who ordered these girls for sexual services. This is probably why they bailed him out to avoid him giving out their contact details.

Edited by cyberfarang

2 hours ago, TPI said:

What's the problem? His customers got him bail? He's out and servicing them again, everything looks to be Kosher, they'll just bail him again!! :wai:

Nah this guy's a goner. thai roo mak something like that. This guy knows way too much. Gotta go. Send nick cage in.

49 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

Ok, so they nailed a pimp. What about the customers?  The pimp would not be in business unless he had customers.

I agree, they should have set up sting for the customers. Arrest them and if foreigners, deport them when thier sentence is finished, ban them for life from re-entering Thailand. Also notify thier home country of the offense. The USA will put them on a "Registered Sex Offender" data base. If they're pedophiles in Thailand, they're pedophiles everywhere else.

On 30/12/2016 at 2:47 AM, cyberfarang said:

He promptly continued with his business of supplying the under aged to pedophiles in the Hat Yai area.

In all these types of cases I have to wonder; how do these pedophile pimps obtain photos and enroll these under aged girls? I doubt he could have been operating alone, it must involve a whole network of people, the guardians of the children whoever they are,  those who take photos of the girls, those who supply the girls to this man to be sent out to customers and the people he contacts to bring a girl to him when required. Is it possible that many of these girls are willing participants, he finds them on social media sites and just places them on a list of availables? This man may not have even been a pedophile, but just a middle man or the front man for this operation, an agent for this set up.

I do hope the police arrest and charge the male customers on his Line Application, the ones who ordered these girls for sexual services. This is probably why they bailed him out to avoid him giving out their contact details.

It's a lucrative business. Would you be surprised if you find out the senior top policemen also use this services, including the big respectable businessmen or politicians?

The pimps also know the preference of their clients, like this big businessman likes his underage girls with little or no pubic hairs. It's like you ordering pizza with extra cheese. I wonder why there are so many sick people around, not only in Thailand in other countries as well.

Could it be their small dicks need a small tight vagina?

11 hours ago, Billy Bloggs said:

How come this scum gets to keep his face covered, when just about everyone one else that do a full perp photo with.

I agree. You a teenage hacker your photos all over the net with smug as shit military all over it. A dirty paedo is allowed to cover his face:post-4641-1156693976:

Something is not right here ..as per usual.

Must have made some kind of plea bargain with the police or someone he is most likely connected to has some influence and persuasion  enough to let him go on bail...and in effect continue his business and continue to supply revenues to "silent partners"

And why is it I am quite certain I am correct after living here all these years.....

Hmmmm.......Farang knows too much  ( Farang Rloo Muk...My Chop )   

Cheers

Parents  of  some  of  these  girls  were  likely  paid  off,  with  enough  baht

that   they  cared  less  what   happened  after  that.  I  talked  with  a  few 

women  who  had  been  sold  by  their  wonderful  fathers  for  a  mere

two  thousand  baht.  One  bar  girl  in  Phuket  was  only  18  and  said

she  was  from  a village  in the  north.  She  was sold  to a known  pimp

one  year  after  her older  sister  was  also sold. She  said  sister  was

sold  for 3000 baht  and her  for  5000  baht  as she  was 2  years 

younger.  She  had been  in  Phuket for  2 months.

5 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Parents  of  some  of  these  girls  were  likely  paid  off,  with  enough  baht

that   they  cared  less  what   happened  after  that.  I  talked  with  a  few 

women  who  had  been  sold  by  their  wonderful  fathers  for  a  mere

two  thousand  baht.  One  bar  girl  in  Phuket  was  only  18  and  said

she  was  from  a village  in the  north.  She  was sold  to a known  pimp

one  year  after  her older  sister  was  also sold. She  said  sister  was

sold  for 3000 baht  and her  for  5000  baht  as she  was 2  years 

younger.  She  had been  in  Phuket for  2 months.

An early thing I learnt years ago was, don't believe everything you hear from a bar girl.