Russian Robbed by Walking Street Companion

Rimmer

Russian Robbed by Walking Street Companion

Russian-Robbed-by-Walking-Street-Compani

PATTAYA:--On December 29 Pattaya police received reports of a room robbery involving a Russian tourist.

Twenty-eight year old Mr Evengi made a statement claiming he had met a Thai lady known as ‘Oh’ in Walking Street and they returned to his room together.

He said that after a few drinks he somehow fell asleep and when he awoke the girl was gone and so had his necklace, laptop, iPad, Smart Phone, Nikon camera some clothing and bht 3500 in cash.

In total the estimated value of the missing items is around bht 120,000.

Pattaya police seemed uninterested in his complaint and so he returned to the condo building and obtained the CCTV images himself.

Officers then studied the images which confirm that a lady, fitting the description given of 165 cms in height, wearing black shorts, a sleeveless top and with long hair, did visit the room and left some time later wearing a jacket and hat belonging to the victim and carrying a big bag that she did not have on the way in.

She then climbed onto the back of a waiting motorcycle and sped off.

Source: http://pattayaone.news/en/russian-robbed-walking-street-companion/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-12-30

" Twenty-eight year old Mr Evengi made a statement claiming he had met a Thai lady known as ‘Oh’ in Walking Street and they returned to his room together."

I think most of us here know 'Oh', her sister is 'Ohm', and her friend is 'Phon'. Remember?

I don't know. After all this time it still amazes me that when someone makes a report to the police, and then the victim has to go and get the evidence himself before any notable action is taken.

The police stations in question maybe don't care what happens but I find it hard to believe that the upper ranks continually let this slip time after time.

Just out of curiosity, is it standard police procedure to request a blood test to see if a victim has been drugged?

If not, is there anywhere in Pattaya or BKK to go that will do a blood test, just so a victim knows what really happened (and has a better story than "I drank too much and passed out")?

My guess is that the popo would prefer the tourists not know, but I'm naturally cynical.

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Just out of curiosity, is it standard police procedure to request a blood test to see if a victim has been drugged?

If not, is there anywhere in Pattaya or BKK to go that will do a blood test, just so a victim knows what really happened (and has a better story than "I drank too much and passed out")?

My guess is that the popo would prefer the tourists not know, but I'm naturally cynical.

If he demanded a purple rain test the cops may have given him even more problems. New years celebrations can come costly here...

4 hours ago, smedly said:

Drugged and skinned - been going on for years

Police should be investigated for ignoring the original complaint 

And who is going to investigate the officer/s of the Pattaya police......'cos Pattaya police sure ain't!

Whatever happened to leaving the girls ID at the front desk and them calling your room if you are not leaving with the girl? I realize that this was at a condo but don't they have a security desk of some sort? Regardless, the kid is lucky he didn't die or get seriously ill from whatever drug he ingested. A lesson learned.

Been  there.   Done  that.    Lost  about  $3000 US, but am  still  alive.

Lesson  I  learned  was  to  never  get  boozed  up  then  sexed up  on

same  night.  On  sx  night, drink  one  beer,  have short time,  then go

out  again  with  my  friends  and  enjoy rest  of  the night.

Other lesson,    travel with  friend, book room directly across  hall,

Friend  watches  me  and  company  go into  my  room  then  stays

at  his doorway  in  chair  until  lady  friend  has returned. to  her  work

place.  I return  the  favor,  then  the  rest  of  night  is  relatively  safe.

A post in pidgin Thai has been removed:

English is the only acceptable language anywhere on ThaiVisa including Classifieds, except within the Thai language forum, where of course using Thai is allowed.

Did he even get to have sex or do they try to drug him first?  What drug do they use?  Does it have a taste?  One drop?  What is the penalty if a person is caught with this drug?  Should be 5-10 years no excuse!!!    

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎30 at 2:31 PM, NCC1701A said:

" Twenty-eight year old Mr Evengi made a statement claiming he had met a Thai lady known as ‘Oh’ in Walking Street and they returned to his room together."

I think most of us here know 'Oh', her sister is 'Ohm', and her friend is 'Phon'. Remember?

And their names were heard mentioned numerous times during their encounter...Ohhhh...Eeee... Ahhh ...and after he fell asleep.

Meantime, As someone else pointed out this scam has been going on for over 20 years ..possibly 30 years, as spiking a targets drink is one of the easiest of criminal intent preludes leading up to a orchestrated crime.

So easy actually and happens less than it actually could happen when you think about how easy it is.

Most often the girls do not get caught out while you begin to wonder if SOME ( as in not all ) of the police are involved as they could easily arrest a girl and caught out the first time for such crimes and then releases her and do a deal on the side and tell them to bring them a percent of the money from the criminal proceeds or you will be put in Jail and prosecuted...so in effect end up working for low life cops who sustain the criminal activities and extort money out of the girls.

I do surmise ..I do, I do  

Cheers

On 12/30/2016 at 2:16 PM, smedly said:

Drugged and skinned - been going on for years

Police should be investigated for ignoring the original complaint 

oh ! what a shame , a better situation would be to wake up and say OH you were good last night 

On 12/30/2016 at 3:15 PM, impulse said:

I have witnessed police asking the victim to go to a hospital and get a test report which then verifies the crime so they can act. Police stations have no facility for testing.