Angry 400lb lion attacks British tourist who patted him on the bum while posing for pictures in Thailand

webfact

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boxer Robbie Gaines ! What the F#@k has "Boxer" got to do with the story of some deadshit idiot pissing his pants when the chips are down. Who the hell goes around telling anyone who will listen that there a boxer anyway? Like its special or something. Moron, in a land of Thai boxers. Then why didn't they mention that it was a 400 lb Tear you a new ass you little crybaby Lion. A boxer phhtt... more like pussy meets lion.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

I sure wish the OP article would have identified at least the city or even the name of the zoo where this occurred....

Mainly so, everyone here learning about the treatment of animals there would be sure to NEVER go there.

It seems, someplace has decided they need to pick up where the now-defunct Tiger Temple left off...

1 hour ago, IMA_FARANG said:

Do you suppose the Lion wasn'T happy to be chained up to a cement block so stupid tourists could have piactures taken with him.

Probably not, and I doubt you would like it either.

That lion is still under probation and has yet to learn Thainess. 

49 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

Would you walk around your own hometown without a shirt? Put a shirt on, prat. The lion didn't bite you hard enough!

If you had ever been to Garden "City", you would know that he would.

2 ft chain on a wild animal so some

a££hole can feel supreme . I went to chiangmai zoo with the kids and saw an elephant chained all day in the sun , so tourist can pay to feed it bananas ..totally discusting ! this is the reason I refuse to go to zoos again .

I hope others do the same then there will be no need for zoos.

4 hours ago, fasteddie said:

Heartbreaking to see such a magnificent animal treated this way, I soon learned not to go to Thai zoos.

Me too, I feel more sorry for the lion than boxer Robbie.

The PM should do something about Thailand zoos either drastically improve the conditions the animals are forced to tolerate or better still close them altogether.

Why didn't this make the students video on why foreigners come to Thaialnd?   Harrassing and tormenting  chained animals  seems to be a popular past time for  some foreign tourists.

Pity more of these  tourists are not killed or maimed so that the public gets the message about not bothering caged wild animals.

For those asking why the zoo/city/etc aren't named, keep in mind that ThaiVisa only reposted the story that was on the Mirror.co.uk website. The Mirror merely amended and reposted the original story from the DailyPost.co.uk website.

Note that the Daily Post headline was:

"Flintshire boxer has close shave with lion in Thailand".

While the Mirror (bless their sensationalist hearts) changed the headline to:

"Angry 400lb lion attacks British tourist who patted him on the bum while posing for pictures in Thailand"