what happened to a normal massage

opalred

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that depends where you go, around here (outskirts of BKK) I don't have those requests. Now around nana these requests are normal. 

Yes. This is the same reply I got from soibiker when I mentioned the same thing happened to me. My wife even told me i should go to a place in her soi, it's cheap and looks good. Sure enough hok roi baht for extra.

I am pretty sure that every time you request or they push oil massage, they will try to upsell the extra sort of speak. It doesn't matter the location. I am sure a lot of Thai men get these extras while the wife is in another room getting a foot rub. Just guessing.

8 hours ago, piersbeckett said:

Personally I only use recommended, certificated masseuses.

Even the certified masseuses may offer hand relief in Thailand. I don't think they see it as a sexual service as they are not having sex with the man involved.

If you really do not want even to be offered it, then either do one or more of the following:

- find a place where the women are old (although this does not guarantee it)

- avoid oil/lotion massage

- make it clear at the outset that you want only massage

- bring your girlfriend/wife and let her sit with you or have a massage on the next table with the curtain open. This one guarantees that you will get no offer or hint of anything other than maybe a cup of herbal tea at the end.

Maybe it's a function of the design of the place? A cheap place I go to in CM is open: rows of mats where there are people being massaged on either side of you and no partition or wall. Just one open air room (OK, there's a roof to stop the rain and walls around the outside).  In six years of going there, I've never been offered a special massage. The massages  I've had have been OK, too, not the absolute high end by any stretch of the imagination, but OK. 

1 hour ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Yes. This is the same reply I got from soibiker when I mentioned the same thing happened to me. My wife even told me i should go to a place in her soi, it's cheap and looks good. Sure enough hok roi baht for extra.

I am pretty sure that every time you request or they push oil massage, they will try to upsell the extra sort of speak. It doesn't matter the location. I am sure a lot of Thai men get these extras while the wife is in another room getting a foot rub. Just guessing.

I often do oil massages and am not pushed for the extra's, not saying it wont happen but not to me anyway. (not there) in Nana it was a guarantee that it would happen. But I guess thing vary to where you are or what shop. 

1 minute ago, robblok said:

I often do oil massages and am not pushed for the extra's, not saying it wont happen but not to me anyway. (not there) in Nana it was a guarantee that it would happen. But I guess thing vary to where you are or what shop. 

Agree Rob. If you go for a massage around Nana, all the way down Sukhumvit to about just after Emporium they'll try to sextras for more money. Same around Patpong and Soi Cowboy.

I've been to a few in Ekkamai and never been asked. Must better real massage too - one place really sorted a bad shoulder injury out. Some of those ladies, old and young really know what they're doing and are not sex workers on the side.

Just look for real SPA's rather then entertainment and "relaxation" places. A good sign is proper reception areas, with catalogs of the various treatment and massages and female clientele. The ones I went to in Ekkamai usually has women and men customers.

There are loads of 'normal massage' places around... 

The ones without the neon, without the girls sitting outside to start with.

Ones a little further away from the obvious knockin' shops.

Ones in Thonglor and Ekammai are likely to be decent...  ones which a mixture of men and women attend... 

And if thats all too much to look for simply try Heathland !!! - they're everywhere... 

The ones that ask just want to make some "Extra" money as  just a massage does not pay well.

Just tell them from the moment you walk in ...A massage only ...No Hanky Panky ...No special happy ending..No Thanks  ...OK...Thank You, Thank You

Another factor is: If you are lying there while she ( I hope she is a she ) is giving you a massage and you do so happen to get an ( Erection) while she is massaging you around the top of your legs and near your groin area ( which they do ) and she knows well what "That Is"....then there is a good chance she will ask you if you want "That" .....You know???.... "That" .."Oh you mean This" ...... "Yah That"    ...Taken Care Of.......

Happens all the time at massage places as sometimes "things" get in the way and distract people

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

I find  Thai massages CRAP, they are  way too brutal and even when you ask them to do it less they always revert to their "standard  way"

Id  happily pay them to massage  just my  feet gently but...nope, no can do, dont bother going anymore

5 minutes ago, JacChang said:

Hahahah, I'm more interested in what most people resort to when they do get an erection during a massage, which usually happens everytime. Try to hide it or cool down, or just let it be with it being obvious?

Most of the places offer a full body oil massage so the girls working there have seen erections often enough while a oil massage routine has a much higher incidence of happy endings.

If you are more or less lying there in the nude or with a small towel over your privates then it is not the place to be shy if and when you get a Boner...and suddenly transform into "Boner Boy" .......lol