Energy Drinks

Housethecrowd

When i open a fridge and see M150, Redbull etc etc i am never really sure which one to buy

I am looking for a lift as i would have one of these drinks when feeling tired

Does anyone know what is in them apart from alot of sugar?? and which one is best for a kick up the backside!!??

Cheers for any advice, i tend to go for the M150, but i am interested if anyone knows of the ingrediants

as i cant read Thai

:o

My favourite is Krating Daeng and 1 per day is the maximum I will drink. Any more than that per day and I can feel my heart racing and a few other worrying effects.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Bull

“Ingredients

Water, sucrose, glucose, acidifier sodium citrates, carbon dioxide, taurine (0.4%), glucuronolactone (0.24%), caffeine (0.03%), inositol, vitamins (niacin, pantothenic acid, B6, B12), flavourings, and colours (caramel, riboflavin).

CBC claims laboratory tests of 80 mg of caffeine and 1000 mg of taurine in a standard 250ml can of Red Bull energy drink. This is the same amount of caffeine as a cup of black coffee, or over three times as much caffeine as many leading cola drinks.”

There's a more potent version in little black bottles. I think they're called Huang and were advertised as a hangover cure.

• 2 weeks later...