This overloaded pickup truck is going nowhere fast 555+

2 hours ago, LesT21 said:

As Maxwell Smart would say, 'missed it by that much'.  Looks like c/g was right on the edge and going up the ramp shifted it back beyond the tipping point. Might have made it on a level route. 555

What is c/g?

I thought best bit was at first pic how most people just walk passed it without batting an eye, showing that this is just another day in LOS...

Lol someone asks what is CG? Thats exactly what the driver must have said too ha ha...

Like also my old truck could take this load and well normally my tirac is in passenger seat 

On 1/18/2017 at 8:38 AM, jacko45k said:

He used to have his rather overweight wife in the cab with him!

She told him he would regret dumping her for the new skinny young mere-noi, but he never understood why........... until now.

Edited by The Deerhunter

22 hours ago, little mary sunshine said:

Probably would have done 120km/hr  and wondered how

the 'accident" occurred 

NO...................what they tend to do round here is  sit  in the outside lane of the dual carriageway and cruise  along at 60-80kph absolutely REFUSING to  move over under ANY circumstances as any change to the steering would have them  fall over.............usually   FULL of pineapples which are VERY heavy.

Seen many turned over with pineapple s all over the road, theyre totally  selfish lazy  ferkwits