Malware, Viruses, Security Settings

gk10002000

Why all of a sudden to I get this popup whose text I pasted below?  I have routine and fairly standard security protection things running on my computer so I don't understand what it is asking.Is Thai visa asking or demanding I change my computer security settings so that I may be more exposed to malware, viruses, etc?  I don't stop ThaiVisa from running ads.  How can what my computer do possibly impact Thai Visa?  If Thaivisa posts the ads didn't Thai visa do their job?  Maybe I don't understand but how is anything different than as if I am driving down the road but I don't look at the billboard signs.  The company fulfilled their contract didn't they? 

Why do you see this?
We have detected that you are running some sort of AdBlock in your computer. ThaiVisa needs adverts to support its costs and being able to provide you with information about Thailand and a place where to gather information about our beloved country. Please allow us to show you some offers from our partners so we can keep providing this free service to our visitors. If you wish to stop seeing this please disable your AdBlock plugin(s) and/or whitelist ThaiVisa.com domain on the same and reload this page, else please wait 23 seconds

The ad has to be actually displayed in order for Thaivisa to be paid, you don't have to click on any advertising.

Obviously someone has to pay for hosting and all the other costs associated with a site of this size and since members get access for free ...

I'm going to close this as discussion of ad-blockers and advertising is not permitted by the forum rules. I will try to get further information from the upper echelons as to what the future holds.