Shameful: Farang lowlife cons Thais stuck in traffic by lying about robbery

webfact

The Dark Lord (you know who)
Love it..."The current mrs Dark Lord"... my wife in my other life which was UK,used to get really pissed off when i used to introduce her as my 'present' wife.[emoji2]

When I meet girls I sometimes say I am looking for a new ex girlfriend.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juice777

Good one.I tried,what i thought was a sharp remark to a bar girl years ago when i first came here.It was something like"all my ex'es live in Texas,or can you suck a tennis ball through a hose pipe and how deep is your gag reflex" along those lines anyway.She smiled sweetly and said,in perfec English. "eat shit and die mother <deleted>" Her retort was way smarter than mine.

20 hours ago, ALLSEEINGEYE said:

why does it matter if his sob story is a lie or not. If you choose to give beggars money that is your decision. 

Exactly. One Lie and all of a sudden he's giving the respectable profession of begging a bad name. Shame on him!

Edited by Time Traveller

1 hour ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Dumbastheycome

Well,Dumber's i did find the 'bar stool and dingy room's comments a bit harsh.We close our bars because we sold them both at the right time.I foresaw a problem when the new pm took over.As for friends I have friends that were customers and customers that were friends.As for loyalty,well,thats something that can never be proved unless tested,and i never had to test any one of my customer's/friend's to that degree.I have sometimes let a friend run a tab in the bar,and was always paid back in full with a drink for the wife and me.I have often let friends on a pension,who dont get paid until the 'Friday'  pay me on Saturday.I used to give a few baht off the price of a drink to certain friends who i knew needed it.Does that make me loyal?I see loyalty in friends/customers who used our bars when times were slow.I call them loyal.There were times in my life(and you have no idea) back in the Uk when i could not find a true friend,And they all professed their friendship for me.Rats and Ships,Rats and Ships,

I found more friendship and loyalty here than back home.Its just a shame that i had to come 8,000 miles to find it.

Excellent retort!...:smile:

On 1/31/2017 at 1:46 PM, joepattaya1961 said:

wow, this guy is showing that he is really well integrated into Thai society. 

Check post ID: 44   (Posted yesterday at 01:45 PM)

Now where are those people integrated to according to your formula?

Your answer would give more meaning to your post!!!

Now I don't like this guy for doing what he dose. But the hypocrisy is out of control there is obviously a agenda here. Look at this story they are not calling this person lowlife scum and this scam is a million times worst

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/966817-dont-trust-this-pretty-faced-scammer-thai-authorities-pan-doctorwho-claims-she-can-cure-terminal-cancer/#comment-11582484

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Been approached a couple times over the years and regaled with such sob stories. Flat out told them that while sad to hear of their problems, I couldn't help. One guy said he needed to contact his family so offered him him the use of my mobile phone. Said he didn't have the numbers memorized. Needed $ for a taxi. Wished him better luck and was on my way. Felt an ever so slight twinge of guilt, but didn't believe their stories and felt certain they were a BS scam. Regardless...Can't save the world and have never regretted those decisions. Would do exactly the same again...

On 1/2/2560 at 7:27 PM, smokie36 said:

I believe I have met him, he's Israeli involved with some BOI company

David Sterkin check his FB.

Yep he's involved with an Israeli computer programs company in bkk. 

Time for boi to stand up and boot these types from the country. Shameful types indeed 

On 01/02/2017 at 9:56 AM, Khon Kaen Dave said:

The Dark Lord (you know who)

Love it..."The current mrs Dark Lord"... my wife in my other life which was UK,used to get really pissed off when i used to introduce her as my 'present' wife.:smile:

Thanks  it was supposed to keep the current Mrs Dark Lord on her toes but it has had a very slow start..........

(17 years and counting)

Edited by The Dark Lord

I've had two foreigners try the "I've been robbed" thing with me. One guy was some Arabic looking Aussie...I told him I'd jump in a taxi with him and take him to the cops where he could get things sorted out. Just kept making BS excuses then got pretty angry when I told him to pound sand. Scumbags.

I also have seen white dudes doing that Thai thing where they hit a food court and put some crappy trinket on your table with a card saying they're deaf or something...again...scumbag alert!

These people are everywhere. 

There's an indian possibly pakistan guy bouncing between ekamai and phra khanong that does similar thing.. Good evening sir.. how are you ... some small talk about being not being muslim, and everyone should get along, and coming to thailand to find job but no one will hire him, very difficult for him, want to work and be proud, eventually sob story about money and just buy me milk for my baby...

Sadly, you seen the same people months later with the same story, they never remember you but you never forget their original..

The lone girl wandering the concourse of BTS is a bit of cliche now, no money to get out etc..  

Parasites are every where, 

If you don't have the money to give then they miss out, have enough money to give away, then that is your choice. No good complaining after the fact, 

Nothing in life is free , well maybe some things are, just ask as old mate, he  has done so effectively so OFTEN.

On 1/31/2017 at 2:19 PM, George Graham said:

I actually lived in Oblivion for a while loved it, but then it was taken over by a bunch of shameful low life Thais. 

Reading through this thread one is amazed at how many knuckle draggers post on TV. Even more amazing is how many of them apparently think they are innately superior to the local population.