Pedophile Thai teacher asked students to masturbate him in the lunch hour, claims 12 year old

rooster59

2 minutes ago, chainarong said:

Possibly a relief teacher< I joke over a serious crime being committed  and what will the teacher get, as I said I joke..........................................:coffee1:.

I hope he was a P.E. Teacher so it was quick.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Pretty much like how child sex abuse in schools and other institutions was handled by the Establishment in the UK in the 70s and 80s.

so just shows Thailand is 50 years behind and that's being VERY generous

3 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

It`s the same everywhere only in Thailand these people are either suspended or discretely moved to other locations where it`s out of sight, out of mind as to protect the reputations and credibility of the institutions they work for.

I had no idea Thai's had an association with the Catholic church, very similar events down under in Ozzy land, with the Catholic church, that is 555

Edited by 4MyEgo

5 hours ago, SaintLouisBlues said:

You do realise you're in Thailand, don't you? No one is accountable for anything. Any sign of "accountability" and it's "Oh, Somchai has decided to be a monk for a few months". Running away is the default solution to every problem.

So how come the prisons are full? 

18 minutes ago, rijb said:

Do you work for an NGO?

I hope he was trying to be sarcastic; unsuccessfully though. Otherwise "something needs to be done" and he must be updated on the actual fact that Thailand/Siam never was the "pure and morally upright society" that the authorities just love to project.

Even early European travelers like the 17th Century Frenchman Simon de la Loubert noted in their accounts how sexually promiscuous the Siamese were and that whorehouses existed at every street corner. It is a myth that  "Western trends of perversion" were introduced to this country by foreign sex tourists. It is actually  the other way around. Sex tourists and foreign pedophiles arrived because prostitution in all its shades already existed - and at a bargain price.

Granted, the Internet certainly has introduced a lot of bad influences to Thailand. But on the other hand it also can be credited with bringing stories like in the OP to light much more frequently than in pre-Internet times, when they were routinely swept under the carpet by the powers-that-be in order to maintain that false illusion Thailand were a "pure and morally upright society".

Also, our potential NGO buddy might want to consult with the numerous TV members who live in small villages far removed from those "Western trends". They will be able to tell him horror stories of sexual abuse of children - often within the own family unit - that are a sad everyday occurrence and relatively rarely reported to the authorities.

That teacher needs to be investigated, indicted if the claims can be substantiated, tried in a court of law and punished severely. But since even the school director conveniently seems to avoid responsibility, my hunch is that it will be left at the teacher's suspension and his subsequent transfer to another school. And that's purely and solely a "Thai trend" and has got nothing to do with evil Western influences that allegedly infiltrated and corrupted an erstwhile "pure and morally upright society."  

2 hours ago, Eligius said:

One of the more shocking things I have experienced in Thailand happened in Bangkok about 9 years ago: I was walking past a secondary school for girls in Bangkok, and on the other side of the road, directly opposite the school, stood a Thai man with his trousers and underpants down around his ankles and with a clearly visible erection - masturbating himself as he looked at the girls coming out of the school. None of the Thai pedestrians, who saw this incident, did a thing; nobody phoned the police - they just carried on about their business. 

I later spoke to a Thai friend (a university-educated hospital worker) about this, and he said: 'It happens sometimes. But it does not harm anyone. No big problem'.

What?!!!

Including you  !

5 hours ago, Get Real said:

Another sick individual that has understood to take advantage of the poor education that the shools and parents are giving the children. Time after time it has gone so far so it´s time to put the question what our children understand between right and wrong. This is in no kind of way any victim blaming. Just a question about how it can be up to ten victims and month of abuse before it comes out in the open.

Fear.

Shame.

Threats.

5 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

It`s the same everywhere only in Thailand these people are either suspended or discretely moved to other locations where it`s out of sight, out of mind as to protect the reputations and credibility of the institutions they work for.

Rather like the roman catholic church, isn't it?

7 hours ago, SaintLouisBlues said:

I remember when I was 12 I used to look forward to the swimming lessons when I could get up close to my teacher. He would only be wearing a brief swimming costume

Which were you a boy or a girl when you were 12 ?  I remember playing football at school about 55 years ago and the PE teacher asked a boy if he had the time . The boy replied " Yes if you have the money sir ".

One wonders if the identity of this teacher will be revealed?  Double standards, if the teacher was not Thai, this would be over the pages... but this will quietly go away.. and the fathers and Uncles will quietly take care of this..? The principal will give the address?.. and be done with it?

When will agencies in thailand force school to do the required proper vetting stipulated in the current regulations? Technically you need police checks from host country to work as a teacher. Never happens. 

Solution. Put the onus on the principals. Legal onus. It will change their financial circumstances overnight if you fine them for staff infractions if unchecked and be a win for the industry, parents  and students alike. Time to clean it up and this is the easiest first step.

No offence to ethical uncredentialed farang teachers out there, but the days of being 'joe smith' in a children's environment are over in the real world. Only exist in thailand and that is just wrong by extension.

If you work with children, we need to know who you are/