Another tanked up Brit ends up in a bloodied heap outside Pattaya pub

rooster59

I am British, and i have to say, that i am very embarrassed when i see this.Even more so when the Brit is elderly.

I live up North, as my user name implies.i lived in Patts for 10 years and had 2 bars for 6 of them.I am sure that this sort of behaviour by my countrymen is becoming worse.We never saw any of this in our time in the bars.

I came down to Patts on the 14th of this month, for a small business matter,  and after 24 hours, i realised why i moved away.

I don't expect the PM to adopt Mr Trumps attitude, and put a overall ban on Brits.The sad fact is,that the Brit is always a good sign to a bar,as they tend to spend eagerly.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Employees of the pub said he fell down the stairs

Does anyone know if there is a school of bloody liars hidden in lieland

where did all that blood come from?

Head wounds bleed profusedly - even small cuts bleed a lot, plus his blood pressure was pbly thru the roof with the alcohol.

11 hours ago, ezzra said:

As a matter of fact, I'm surprise there aren't many more cases like this

as most of those kind of ' tourist ' are coming to places like Pattaya

to binge on their vices as much as they can and da hell with the

consequences,  so as long as the cheap beer and drugs are flowing

out there, so will those kind of men will find themselves kissing the

footpath soaked in urine and blood... Ahh, what a holiday....

you are assuming they all get reported, I can 100% confirm they don't, not just incidents like this but also accidents and deaths on the roads, I'd say about 20% or less actually gets to become news

44 minutes ago, portroyal said:

Brits and Australians like to be drunk, what's new ?

i'm pleased they go to Pattaya for that: other tourist hubs safer thanks to their choice

Go on !

you mean they should build a concentration camp for Aussies and Brits in Pattaya ???

Mrs Farc was talking to a medical professional from Phuket international hospital, and was told that they are full to bursting with busted up Russians.

quality tourists spending up big on the medical system, if nothing else. (Admittedly this assumes insurance... but as we know, the hospitals are pretty ruthless when it comes to payment)

10 hours ago, dunroaming said:

Say no more!  Large fine, 5 year visa ban and stick him on a flight back home, preferably in the luggage hold.  At least that is what should happen but.... TIT.

large fine and visa ban for falling down stairs?   really???   what's the matter with you

I love the socks.....haha...you can always spot the brits....straight off the banana boat.........socks and sandals........they were born in socks....for them it's the national dress and they could not imagine being without their socks.....haha...

socks and sandals and shorts.....classy.....

1 hour ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

The Ladyboy is quite nice.  ???

If there were 2 choices:

1- Spend the night with the ladyboy     or

2- Get taken to hospital, all bloodied and bruised and in severe pain,

I reckon the Brit made the right choice. :thumbsup:

When I was in the military many years ago I had to work in an office where people returning from a drinking binge had to sign back in from a day pass off site.

There was a staircase at the office door with a 90 degree left turn when you exited the front door.

Many were the times when a drunk returning  from a day pass forgot to make that left turn after going out the door and walked straight ahead instead.

The drop was about one and a half meters to  the ground.

Booze can do strange  things to your perception.

Edited by IMA_FARANG
correct typo

i love reading peoples replies to storys like this especially when they use the phrase " another quality tourist " and its usually from someone that "claims " to live here in their avatar. Its not exactly Necker Island with pristine white sand, Take a walk along beach road in the evening, its not exactly brimming with couples walking hand in hand after a nice evening meal, its a mile of rats (the furry type) sleeping local tramps, chicks with dicks , beggars and low end hookers. its a toilet.

then when some unfortunate gets robbed because they dont know Pattaya, the same people that are crying out for quality tourists start slating that person ans saying they deserved to get robbed for being stupid. Its also top of Interpols hit list when searching for foreign criminals. Pattaya is a s%*t hole that will never be hiso destination