Man dies accidentally shooting himself in penis

webfact

Man dies accidentally shooting himself in penis

By Coconuts Bangkok

pexels-photo-221683-1024x682.jpeg

CHIANG MAI: -- A Chiang Mai man died after his shotgun accidentally discharged, shooting him in the leg and genitals, according to his friend.

Chiang Mai police were informed yesterday of the death of Panupong Thanomslip, 32, who allegedly shot himself in the right thigh, genitals, and lower abdomen in a firearm accident on Saturday night.

He was pronounced dead on Sunday morning at Suandok Hospital.

According to his friend, Natthapong Pankaew, 25, the deceased asked him for a ride to a dark alley behind Baan Kuan School on the night of the accident, where police believe he had hidden the gun.

Full story:  https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/man-dies-accidentally-shooting-penis/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-02-21

36 minutes ago, Crossy said:

I'm 6'1" and I'd stuggle to shoot myself in the nads with a shotgun (unless a sawn-off), let alone accidentally.

Something amiss methinks.

Will be possible when he was loading and cocking the weapon as a pillion rider...

A real tragedy, many people do not respect the power of a firearm. Too many movies show this disrespect also. I think this adds to the mentality that is displayed by many in society about firearms and safety.

Edited by ezrider62
misspelled word

It's not often I laugh at reading of someones death, but I have to confess to a bit of a chuckle over this one.

If it was indeed an accident, which is yet to be proven, it has to rate as one of mankinds saddest.

If I was bleeding out having shot my jewels off, I would be seriously disappointed with myself.

Please....be compassionate! The young guy was really struggling mentally and physically. Being in the closet for a long time and unable to fully express his gender and not being able to afford gender reassigment surgery, he was desperate and frustrated and tried the easy way to get rid of the item obstructing his true gender expression. Unfortunately, his brains were not too developed and his idea failed miserably and fatally. RIP.

........HILARIOUS!!!!!!...another story of the day that send me into giggles. I love thailand and thai people and the long-term farang expats here! They really make e laugh everyday!

Edited by Canceraid

Ouch!

Rule #1...Never shoot your genitals off with a shotgun!

This is very suspicious to me in view of the fact that I've never heard anyone in 69 years, shooting their genitals off with a shotgun accidentally.

Edited by Kabula

It takes an incredible amount of intelligence, dexterity, cunning, luck, and gumption to be able to shoot off your own genitals, and die in the process. I guess many would say he was lucky. Trying to conduct a life after something like that might have been quite a difficult endeavor. What can one even say about this incident?

And the image looks like something from True Grit, or another western movie. Bizarre.

1 hour ago, MadMuhummad said:

The mechanics of the process still points to near impossible without really trying to cause just such a problem 

He wasn't riding pillion when it happened.

" Panupong told his friend to come pick him up later, but when Natthapong returned, he found Panupong lying on the ground and injured from gunshots "

The probable happenings were#1 an illegal shotgun,#2,probably home made,#3 Probably have never fired or handled  a gun before,,#4 probably alcohol involved,#5 proberly What happens next is the equivalent to the country saying among dummy's " Here hold my whiskey while I see how much the trigger pull it takes before it fires" ,Then "OH SHXT"