Video: Senior monk faints on hearing news of his arrest for molesting a boy

webfact

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

Didn't you go a bit overboard with being a judge and jury ? the man is under

arrest, not been convicted, so as much as we abhor such conduct, let the

man have his day in court...

You could be right. He is charged only hopefully this isn't true for anybodies sake.

6 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Let's see if he faints on hearing his guilty verdict,when/if the case

ever goes to court,there's 2 things to do when confronted with

danger,flight and in this case play dead,like those goats,when you

give them a shock ,they fall down as though dead.

regards worgeordie

I'd wake the bastard up with a stallion riding him to paradise and no Vaseline! Piece of shit!

3 hours ago, NextStationBangkok said:

Good acting though, he will be admitted to some hospital ? and escape from the windows. :shock1::shock1:

Before admit in hospital, please remove the balls.

:post-4641-1156694572::post-4641-1156694572:

Be careful what you wish for.  You can go much deeper with no balls.

Oh boy! (Actually shouldn't have said Oh boy, might prejudice the case...) In any case, the monk is too late for this year's nominations for the Oscars, but should definitely be considered for the next year's crop! Best Actor? Best Special Effects?

4 hours ago, Mickmouse1 said:

Haha..so you blame religion? Blameyour corrupt inner self for hiding behind religions mate.

Many corrupt individuals use religion to cover their ill activities. Only simple people will blame religion and exonerate culprits. Cheers?

Religions prescribe an idealistic life many people are unable to live up to, celibacy - which is unnatural - being a good example. Personally I feel that the world would be much better off without organised religions.  

Blind respect for the outer facade. A scumbag puts on an orange robe and has his head shaved. This doesn't mean we have an instant wise and holy man worthy of deep respect. All it means is we have a scumbag in an orange robe. But try explain this to Thais.

So the problem seems to be "defrocking"?
Suits the statement of Pattaya being visited for its nature while kindergarteners are blindfolded to increase the concentration all the while journalists are being threatened with jail sentences of five years for sticking around in a Phuket beehive of we-all-know-what and the Krabi National Park is officially entitled to skin the (white-skinned) visitors.

This country seriously has lost it - go underground, wait for the apocalypse and in years to come this place will be doing absolutely great - again! 

On 2/24/2017 at 1:17 PM, CMBob said:

If/when you're ever charged with something, should we also presume you'll end up with a guilty verdict?  Geez, silly me, I thought the presumption went the other way.

I think Thai legal system is different..The accused have to prove innocence.

2 hours ago, BlindMagician said:

I think Thai legal system is different..The accused have to prove innocence.

I've magically pulled up a section of the draft constitution (still awaiting royal confirmation but still the same as prior constitutions) which will help you see:

"In a criminal case, the alleged offender or the defendant shall be presumed innocent. Before the passing of a final judgment convicting any person of having committed an offence, such person shall not be treated as a convict."

I often wonder how much money has been paid by  high ranking monks, or by the families of high ranking monks to avoid embarrassment, and shame in such a case as this.I expect the priesthood (monk hood?) has had to dig deep a few times, just as the Vatican has had to do to protect the disgusting habits of the vile, perverted members of its church,that prey on the young boys and girls of their parishes, or the shelters/schools for the young, across the catholic world.

That's not to say that the protestant church is scandal free.You just don't hear so much from that part of the Christian money making business that is religion.I suppose tha,as people say, 'Its abnormal for a man to be able to live a celibate life'.

'

On 2/24/2017 at 0:59 PM, MaxLee said:

Fainting for the sake of begging for mercy,...... :cheesy::cheesy:

should've used a marker on his face when he was passed out in shock , a giant richard across his face would of been a nice touch .

On 2/25/2017 at 3:42 PM, CMBob said:

I've magically pulled up a section of the draft constitution (still awaiting royal confirmation but still the same as prior constitutions) which will help you see:

"In a criminal case, the alleged offender or the defendant shall be presumed innocent. Before the passing of a final judgment convicting any person of having committed an offence, such person shall not be treated as a convict."

short eyes , he will know the meaning of those words soon .

• 3 weeks later...