Iranian's safe robbed as Thai hooker claims he didn't pay for play

webfact

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My question is.How did they keep him inactive, while the safe was robbed? I mean, surely he didnt just stand there and let them do it?
They must have agreed a price.Did they have sex with him? Then what happened? did they all just sit down and discuss the problem? Where did the lost time go between, seeing,and opening the safe.
Sounds like Blax to me.

He was in the toilet having a " freshen up " .

So, the young lady and her chaperone decided whilst he was busy with the bleach and the scrubbing brush on his bobby's helmet they should help themselves to payment from the safe , which coincidentally had opened by itself with all the bedspring activity that had been occurring !!

He appears from the toilet screaming ( due to the bleach ) and the ladies scarper.
In their haste forgetting to leave the money over and above the agreed amount !!

God I'm good at this !
I should have been a lawyer.

Case closed !

NEXT !!

Sent from my iPhone with the usual amount of sincerity and sarcasm [emoji4]

So if I'm reading this right he was subdued by a 23 yr old girl while her 46 yr old female accomplice did a runner with the cash. Don't think I'd want that to go public.

12 hours ago, webfact said:

The 77jowo story did not explain why Mohammad was being inspected with his shirt up in their picture at the police station.

Maybe he's pointing to scratch (finger nail scratch it looks like) on his arm. Shirt off, not up, and who writes this crap?