Eddie the German calls in the media to save his stinky Pattaya beach

webfact

4 hours ago, MaxLee said:

He could be charged with defamation.

By the official who claimed tourists come to Pattaya for its natural beauty?

Eddie should have gone to the temples instead, they are clean, would clean out his wallet as well the national parks.

4 hours ago, johng said:

Its all to do with the "algea blooms"   there are many such "bloooms" along the Pattaya and Jomtien bays they especially  tend to appear in the designated swimming areas !

So, Eddie da nose smelt the sea? 

First time in his life? 

2 hours ago, Xaos said:

Jomtien one is much bigger

Drive through

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You shouldn't have bothered really, it doesn't show anything at all, maybe park the car and try again might be a good idea, sorry.

thailand is perhaps the only country that poisons fish and destroys marine habitat with this sewage release into the sea but prosecutes tourists for feeding fish. This is totally bizarre...like bear cubs (corrupt bear cubs) fumbling with their dicks.

11 hours ago, bangkokorbust said:

Yes once this gets viral it will mass exodus for sure

The twenty seven thousand of people with pussy for sale that inhabit this paradise will for sure out last a few turds in the ocean ,on the beaches. The local constabulary do collect revenue from a few turds so please forgive the expression nobody gives a shit.

6 hours ago, Graemej100 said:

I cleaned this beach every day for two years. The 'stuff' I found on the beach and in the car park area was unbelievable - including many used and unused hypodermics, and a lot of other nasties. Nobody ever helped except for two Russians and three Chinese over that two year period. One Thai helped in that time. One only. I went away for a week on holiday and when I got back it was disgusting. Rubbish in piles everywhere. I've never cleaned it since! The lesson I learned was "Nobody cares if you do. Nobody cares if you don't". 

Such a shame. Such, potentially, a beautiful beach. Millions must have been spent beautifying it at one stage but it's now fallen into a sad state of repair. Nobody cares.

I know that feeling. I have cleaned beaches, public sois, and my village streets.

thais have either completely ignored me, many say "Farang kayan kayan" and many thank me and bring me drinks. Usually in a plastic bag with too many straws. Man there are lot of straws all over the place as you would have experienced for sure.

But not one Thai has ever helped me.

One who I know and has seen me picking up rubbish before was in my car last week, finished his can of coffee, and through it out my car window. 

I sprayed him, and drove back and made him pick it up. What an idiot. 

I had an extension put on with a new bathroom. 

The builders told me they would just run the toilet straight into the storm water because it would be cheaper and easier.

when I told them that it went into the ocean I couldn't tell whether it had never occurred to them or they thought I was mad for paying more for caring about it.

Maybe Eddie would like to swim in the Thepprasit Soi 9 fresh water lakes instead.

when I was last down there I couldn't smell any sewage at all. If there was any, it was masked by that burnt rubbish smell.

coincidently it is a German girl in the first photo. If you look closely at the third photo you can see the water.

the couple are not sex tourists but came to Pattaya for the natu.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

18 hours ago, johng said:

I thought the TAT minister said very recently that watersports would be promoted.

To a Westerners logical thought process,that would include jet skiing,parasailing etc etc,to the Tourist Authorities in Thailand,it probably means pissing n crapping in  the sea...TIT.