Ugandans behaving badly - Pattaya police chief tells all

rooster59

Why cant they just send them all back to Uganda?  All of them ?  They are working illegally , and their "trade " is also illegal in Thailand. 

Edited by balo

16 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Thailand is in desperate need of a Thai version of Donald Trump. Someone in power that really means business and clamps down on illegal immigrants, illegal workers and all the corruption that comes as part of the deal. 

Yup, but unfortunately so long as my ass and your ass points to the ground it ain't going to happen!  :wai:

23 hours ago, sharecropper said:

Someone in Pattaya must be protecting this proliferating African skin trade. Otherwise it would not be happening.

These women  appear to be "independents".

So whats your theory then?

On 3/11/2017 at 2:21 PM, geisha said:

You don't have to go out at night to see all these girls, 7 pm on beach road they are everywhere, so no excuse for the police, they could check up on them easily every day. I think it's all become much too much in Pattaya , and you can see that a lot of the girls are obviously quite poor. Personally, I think it's awfully sad for them to live a life like this, getting stared at like animals in a zoo, and god knows how they live this life every day. Something needs to be done for sure. There's no excuses for letting this happen. The young African boys will soon be arriving too, I've already seen one around the Jomtien complex! 

Yeah and what kind of visa's do they have, surely it would be easy to bust nearly everyone they see. I don't get it either.