Come on mate - get a room! CCTV shows pervert having sex with a motorcycle!

webfact

Come on mate - get a room! CCTV shows pervert having sex with a motorcycle!

2am.jpg

Picture: Manager Online

BANGKOK: -- CCTV from near a university in Chonburi catches a man making a slit in a motorcycle seat then getting out his "John Thomas" to have sex with the vehicle.

The five minute clip first shows him touring the bike park of the student quarters. He caresses several bikes then finds one he fancies.

He makes a slit like a vaginal opening in the front of the seat then gets out his member to mount it by facing backwards towards the rear of the bike, Manager Online reported.

Then, in the middle of his urgent coupling and much to the amusement of several giggling women who are reviewing the footage, he lights a cigarette.

After having his way with the vehicle for about two minutes he appears to be disturbed, does up his zipper and leaves the scene.

Apparently Monday morning's incident is the second time he has felt the need to enjoy a "ride on a motorcycle".

He did it before on February 27th and some pictures of the slits he made in two bikes were posted on Facebook along with a suggestion that it took place in Soi Seaside.

The footage from CCTV was on the page of Piyarat Manomaihatatip and was reported by Manager.

Source: Manager Online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-15

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brilliant! :)

The guy can have as many "rides" as he likes. Lots of opportunity and variety with a younger model literally around the corner. No jealousy, demands or divorce payouts.

He just needs to learn about perverts who get their rocks off with CCTV cameras.... ;)

3 hours ago, ukrules said:

Meh, if I was in charge I would allow this. Who cares, he's not hurting anyone.

If he cut a vagina in my motorcycle seat, I think I'd be cutting a vagina in his seat. Wouldn't follow through with the sex act, though!