North Korea's Kim 'acting very, very badly'- Trump

webfact

1 hour ago, juice777 said:

It's better for the world if China goes in and bomb them(I mean normal Bombs and not nukes) . Nobody else can without out risking a war with china. And I can see it happening in a few years time. I can see China saying if we don't do something the Americans will and better we do it then have American invaliding a country next to us. It looks like they have had enough now anyway, they put there own Sanctons on them when they reufesd to buy there coal. Somebody has to do something now before they manage to put Nukes on long range missiles. At the Moment the nukes they have are puny and are smaller then the ones the Americans used in WW2.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

They are well beyond that kind of thinking................................

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/14/north-korea-missile-strike-remains-a-real-threat/

3 hours ago, robin hood said:

All I know is the North Korean leader is crazy, and its all going to end in tears.

As is Trump but I agree with Trump craziness it could all end very badly indeed.

6 hours ago, the guest said:

Hopefully Trump will give the order, and drop the bomb on the place, and ask questions later.

Yes that's a great idea, after all the North Korean people, all the men, women and children should all be bombed to oblivion!

once NK developes a long range ballistic missile that can threaten the west coast of America i am sure it will than be a go mission for a strategist  strike against NK's missile development facilities.  in the meantime the Chinese need to convince NK of this.  Trump is very impulsive and will not hesitate to use the military advantage that the U.S. clearly has.  and i think that the U.S. would be justified in doing this considering the behavior displayed by Kim, a retaliatory strike on S.Korea by the North would be suicidal and Kim knows this. all of the NK forces on the the N/S boarder could be devastated in a hour by  U.S. cruise missiles launched from subs in  the S.China Sea. N. Korea's  military would be neutralized  and re-unification would proceed. it's all up to China at this point. China has a big stake in this game.  the Chinese are smart enough to not risk a nuclear war with the U.S.

Edited by malibukid

9 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

finally a country worth invading and sorting out and the yanks sit on their hands. get in there yanky doodle and sort it out then integrate it into south korea. then you can go back to destabilizing the middle east.

While your country sits, with its thumb up its butt.  :coffee1:

12 minutes ago, rijb said:

While your country sits, with its thumb up its butt.  :coffee1:

Perhaps he remembers the great US success in the fifties in that area, which was followed by another great success in the sixties nearby in Vietnam.

1 hour ago, mrfill said:

Perhaps he remembers the great US success in the fifties in that area, which was followed by another great success in the sixties nearby in Vietnam.

Perhaps you don't know anymore than him, on how to handle NK/Kim.

8 hours ago, Rajab Al Zarahni said:

Unpredictable, irrational and not susceptible to reason.

Guess which of the two I am describing ?

Too difficult a question for me. I would put somebody else's money on both of them.

The one that frightens me the most is not Fat Boy Kim.

Too difficult a question for me. I would put somebody else's money on both of them.

The one that frightens me the most is not Fat Boy Kim.

They both flighten me something treble! along with Putin and that Turkish Present what ever his Name is.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk