Great Food Delivery -- Jomtien?

kbb

Two of my favorite things about Jomtien.

1) The local Immigration office.

2) Pattaya Meals at http://pattayameals.com

Their food is very good - Portions generous.

They don't charge delivery and tipping is not expected. 

(Personally, I really appreciate this approach).

They are also very response to special requests and offer 1 out of 10 free. 

Highly recommended. 

I've also used Food panda. 

Otherwise - I don't have much experience with food delivery. 

I know some restaurants may deliver on their own - Seems kind of random.

Anyone out there have other places they can recommend?

(I didn't want to bury this under the Hit-Run Restaurant Review. That's sort of a different question).

- Thanks - 

Edited by kbb

Thanks for the link. It looks really interesting and the they (you? ;)) have done a great job on the pictures of the food.

I look forward to trying this soon - although in zone 2 so not as convenient. I take it they do not have an actual restaurant you can go and eat at? 

49 minutes ago, champers said:

If the 2 most liked things for you are the Immigration office and a home delivery service, might I respectfully suggest you get out a bit more.

Respectfully suggest you comment on another thread.  Jomtien immigration does provide an excellent service, and the food delivery menu looks very interesting as well.  Why do people have to knock those who actually post what looks like useful information on the forum?  

I am not knocking anyone. I like Jomtien and think it has much to offer; not least it's dining out options. Yes, the Immigration service is to be commended but it is a place; for me; that I know I have to attend but would really rather not. Like the dentist.

I do apologise if I offended anyone with my lighthearted remark.

In the meanwhile I ordered 3 times ,different meals. Every one was very delicious. Again, thanks to the op for that recommendation.

BTW, I have nothing to do with this company. I'm only a new happy customer.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I tried this Saturday night and as mentioned earlier perhaps a little far away - between Central and Nua and took about 50 minutes. 

Salmon and a white fish were for me a little dry and any sauce on the white fish had gone, The asparagus was minimal (but tasty) and the mash with the salmon was delicious. Competitive at the price but servings a bit on the small side for a main meal for me.

Where is their food kitchen located?

I see their delivery area on their page but not where the delivery is coming from?

They say no need to tip?

Seriously? Aren't the drivers pissed if you don't? 

I wish they had more appetizer style choices so you could order a more complete meal (I'm not into desserts). Presumably they would sell more doing that so I don't get why they don't. 

Edited by Jingthing

7 minutes ago, topt said:

I tried this Saturday night and as mentioned earlier perhaps a little far away - between Central and Nua and took about 50 minutes. 

Salmon and a white fish were for me a little dry and any sauce on the white fish had gone, The asparagus was minimal (but tasty) and the mash with the salmon was delicious. Competitive at the price but servings a bit on the small side for a main meal for me.

hmmm ....  normally i eat at high end restaurants ... such as Sherraton and Hilton hotels as I enjoy their lobster and crab.  My daily allowance is about 4,000 baht .   Not sure if this idea has seafood or not ....     but I will try and see how it goes .

Tipping not expected -- I never used to tip.

Never got a dirty look or any attitude. 

But  -- I started to feel kinda bad -- The last two orders I did give 40 or 50 baht. 

I have no idea what their deal is with the delivery people. 

Allways been nice and polite. 

OK, I tried it, I liked it. 

(Eggplant parm.)

The service especially welcome with the dreaded SONGKRAN approaching. 

Does anyone know if they can make change? (I assume not 1000s but smaller.)

Edited by Jingthing

21 hours ago, Jingthing said:

OK, I tried it, I liked it. 

(Eggplant parm.)

The service especially welcome with the dreaded SONGKRAN approaching. 

Does anyone know if they can make change? (I assume not 1000s but smaller.)

When I ordered I asked will they have change for a 1000 and they said yes and he did.