What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

You would love a visit to the UK,  its got tons of lovely fat grumpy feminist, scruffy lesbians, and pretty, battle hardened warriors.  Added to that, its cold wet and gloomy and expensive.

But the beers good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, talahtnut said:

You would love a visit to the UK,  its got tons of lovely fat grumpy feminist, scruffy lesbians, and pretty, battle hardened warriors.  Added to that, its cold wet and gloomy and expensive.

Now I remember why I am here. Thanks for the reminder. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

In the US now visiting family.

The traffic, the heat, paying $200 bucks for an average hotel, $30 for a crappy breakfast....

God, the women here disgust me I am spoiled in Thailand.

As an older guy women here in their 60's like me.

I cannot even look at them. Just hearing their voices annoys me.

So glad there is places in the world like Thailand.

If I had to stay in the US permanently I think I would die an early death of purgatory boredom. 

Can't wait to get back to LOS.....

I feel you. Believe me. :sad:

4 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

That's the truth. Unfortunately we see a lot of posts saying " I hate thailand and going back home"

And then they stop posting.

4 hours ago, talahtnut said:

Went back to Australia to visit family Expensive, Rude Taxi drivers, Expensive hotels. Petrol expensive and the beer is expensive The government controls everything and the cops would book you if you say hello to them. The women in Australia in their 50s because my Thai wife is in her 50s are fat Ugly and would not give you a second look My thai wife in her 50s would run circles around them as in looks, body shape and personality It is good to be back home in Thailand

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

In the US now visiting family.

The traffic, the heat, paying $200 bucks for an average hotel, $30 for a crappy breakfast....

God, the women here disgust me I am spoiled in Thailand.

As an older guy women here in their 60's like me.

I cannot even look at them. Just hearing their voices annoys me.

So glad there is places in the world like Thailand.

If I had to stay in the US permanently I think I would die an early death of purgatory boredom. 

Can't wait to get back to LOS.....

Yep - the only way, I think, I could bear it would be to semi full time RV it; changing scenery & meeting other like minded, fun & adventurous people...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

That's the truth. Unfortunately we see a lot of posts saying " I hate thailand and going back home"

And then they stop posting.

Probably got banged up/sapped/milked by their kids & sent off to a retirement "home"....

Or haunting the same pubs they had used years before....The pub crawlers are pretty stateless....

Me, I'll take here....

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:41 PM, Bigdogfarang said:

Your wallet - end of thread 

Not quite right,,   it's the money or the ATM card in your wallet they like... 

and the fact that you may be fat and old and ugly, they seem to like those type of guys....  ??? 

Especially ones that haven't had a piece of young slim sexy pussy for years before coming here,,  easy prey... 

• Like 1

On 10/22/2017 at 11:39 AM, pgrahmm said:

Probably got banged up/sapped/milked by their kids & sent off to a retirement "home"....

Or haunting the same pubs they had used years before....The pub crawlers are pretty stateless....

Me, I'll take here....

I agree with you mate Ok Thailand not the most modern country but the ladies are more friendly and adventurous I think you like do lol

I have not seen the ping pong ball thing.  Is this a new Olympic sport too?   I can't understand how this works?  I did see a video recently where the ball popped a balloon the guys were holding.   But I can't understand how this works yet.  

23 minutes ago, Elkski said:

I have not seen the ping pong ball thing.  Is this a new Olympic sport too?   I can't understand how this works?  I did see a video recently where the ball popped a balloon the guys were holding.   But I can't understand how this works yet.  

She's a table tennis pro..you can't win mate.

Just now, Elkski said:

Dude, that was not a ball that was a dart they shoot at the ballon.

1 hour ago, Elkski said:

The sport is done racket- and often even reckless when extremely trained muscles catapult the little ball to speeds of up to 100 miles per hour.  :shock1:

• Like 1