What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

• 1 month later...

I was too quick related as I came here in 2002 so I might be wrong.

hard working

willing to learn

loving and caring

great housewife

family sense even if the farang's children are from first marriage

strong focus towards future life

very good in handling/saving money

patience even the husband works abroad for months

the beauty

as I said I might have been too fast related to judge properly, but at least my little wife is since 17 years. 

3 hours ago, See Will said:

I was too quick related as I came here in 2002 so I might be wrong.

hard working

willing to learn

loving and caring

great housewife

family sense even if the farang's children are from first marriage

strong focus towards future life

very good in handling/saving money

patience even the husband works abroad for months

the beauty

as I said I might have been too fast related to judge properly, but at least my little wife is since 17 years. 

You found a good one but that was awhile ago.

Too many of these girls now have western thinking mostly due to the internet. Many of the things you listed are not the traits of the current TG.

But, there are still some like that if you get away from the city and tourist areas ie: places like Korat and Khon Kean are pretty good.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Too many of these girls now have western thinking mostly due to the internet. Many of the things you listed are not the traits of the current TG.

But, there are still some like that if you get away from the city and tourist areas ie: places like Korat and Khon Kean are pretty good.

i notice a sort of unhappiness and even anger among a % of them. perhaps increasing social pressure, increasing cost of living, decreasing male  applicant pool, non improving education system and instant PhD at thaifriendly .com

• Like 2

1 hour ago, atyclb said:

i notice a sort of unhappiness and even anger among a % of them. perhaps increasing social pressure, increasing cost of living, decreasing male  applicant pool, non improving education system and instant PhD at thaifriendly .com

Yes, I think so I see this much more then even 10 years ago.

Easy for them to see the upgraded lifestyles and better opportunities for western women. Got to be frustrating.

• Like 2

I am very happy with my girl in almost every aspect, but .... although I realised a long time ago that having an in depth conversation about anything wasn't on the menu, I find that sometimes we can communicate reasonably we'll, and other days I honestly can decode one sentence.  It's like she forgot the language, then next day it's back to normal.

Please don't think this is Thai bashing, as she works with the Thai wife of a good friend and a couple of others have said she doesn't listen to anything they say, or she walks off in the middle of a sentence (hers or mine), which can be enormously frustrating.

Other than that she's a huge asset, hard working, frugal (she wasn't always frugal but she had some hard lessons there and no longer really puts much value on money - I don't give her any allowance, I just make sure everything is paid for and she's got the toys (not those kind of toys), and she works at our business for no direct remuneration).  She'll get up at whatever hour to do what needs to be done, I can leave cash of any amount and she doesn't get tempted - she knows she has the big win and security for all of her life already and it would be stupid to do something petty and lose that.  My friends and their partners like her, and she does chores without being asked.  She just sees something that can be improved and does it.

Just... sometimes not being able to talk, and a frequent "Oh! Solly I forgot to tell you" when it's something critical to how we plan the day.  Other than that, she's amazing.  9 years so far.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shiver said:

I am very happy with my girl in almost every aspect, but .... although I realised a long time ago that having an in depth conversation about anything wasn't on the menu, I find that sometimes we can communicate reasonably we'll, and other days I honestly can decode one sentence.  It's like she forgot the language, then next day it's back to normal.

Just... sometimes not being able to talk, and a frequent "Oh! Solly I forgot to tell you" when it's something critical to how we plan the day.  Other than that, she's amazing.  9 years so far.

Good post and it clears my head some.

My lady has a tendency to pick up the: "Oh Solly" forgot to tell you.

I was starting to wonder if it was just her, so good to hear it from someone else.

I will start from the top, hair then the eyes, cute tiny noses, dimply lips, sensual collar bones , firm standing to attention nipples, hour glass waist, firm buttocks, jean perfect thighs and a rocking tight grizzle gripper and sod the feet cant be arsed checking those out.

• Haha 1

On 4/7/2019 at 6:05 AM, bkk6060 said:

You mean last stop for cave men is Korat or simular?