Possible Venues For Tv Piss-ups!

britmaveric

Just got home from 6/1,6 absolute bloody madness!! :D

Water here, water there water every fcukign where. Was drenched through and through.Almost every bar had a barrell of water outside with canons!!

Anyone in that area was drenched.

In addition to the barrells there were regular trcks with multiple mobile drenchers on board.

Tomorow is the day, not any old day...THE day or possibly 'D' day...god help those who venture out!! :o

PS had a casualty....a very damp mobile!!

Edited by begsaresponse

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got home from 6/1,6 absolute bloody madness!! :D

Water here, water there water every fcukign where. Was drenched through and through.Almost every bar had a barrell of water outside with canons!!

Anyone in that area was drenched.

In addition to the barrells there were regular trcks with multiple mobile drenchers on board.

Tomorow is the day, not any old day...THE day or possibly 'D' day...god help those who venture out!! :o

PS had a casualty....a very damp mobile!!

I can assureyou 7 and 8 were worse, much worse

see the pics Songkran status

I've just got back from Surin. Thought I'd get away from songran, but it's madnes there too.Went to see Lampard 10 ( Martin ) in Farang connection, but could'nt get out of the car for a drenching and white powder, so left it till it was over, then went. I thought it would all be over here by now.

I assume the friday night meet is at Berts? First time on comp for a week.

Well as usual it was a great night, even with a couple of members on walk about!

Great company,location,food and the usual very cold beers. But the rock an roll later was also very good...brought back some old memories. :o

Edited by begsaresponse

Well as usual it was a great night, even with a couple of members on walk about!

Great company,location,food and the usual very cold beers. But the rock an roll later was also very good...brought back some old memories. :o

Now then Grandad, dont want you and mamanoodle lurking around the bar with your shades on all day cos youve had a night with Raro!!!.

For those of you who missed Friday night at Bert's...shame, shame as you missed a great time especially if you went to Soi 2 after Bert's to see Raro play guitar and sing. Surprisingly he was excellent considering how many beers he consumed before his performance. See all you partyers next Friday!!!

Edited by Rdrokit

For those of you who missed Friday night at Bert's...shame, shame as you missed a great time especially if you went to Soi 2 after Bert's to see Raro play guitar and sing. Surprisingly he was excellent considering how many beers he consumed before his performance. See all you partyers next Friday!!!

For those who did miss Raro's excellent rock performance I videod some on my phone. See you Friday.

This post has been edited by Rdrokit after raro threatend him at gunpoint: Today, 2007-04-22 14:53:26

Same nice bunch as usual last friday :D

Finally met KerryD who actually doesn't look like the wild party animal he is :o

If I would have known Raro was going to awe everybody with a live performance, I would have come along...

Would've been two video recordings around :D....

Monty...

P.S. Raro, ever heard of google video? Still available in Thailand... Do check it out :D

P.P.S. Did I miss any talks about coming Friday? I don't recall any venue being discussed..

Finally met KerryD who actually doesn't look like the wild party animal he is :o

If I would have known Raro was going to awe everybody with a live performance, I would have come along...

Would've been two video recordings around :D ....

Monty...

P.S. Raro, ever heard of google video? Still available in Thailand... Do check it out :D

P.P.S. Did I miss any talks about coming Friday? I don't recall any venue being discussed..

Kerryd indicated he was organising a birthday bash. So people have been waiting on that!

However since it is at the Blue Lagoon and not suitable for wives/girlfriends we should meet at Berts again as the Blue Lagoon does not fit with the criteria for pissups?

Monty...

Kerryd indicated he was organising a birthday bash. So people have been waiting on that!

However since it is at the Blue Lagoon and not suitable for wives/girlfriends we should meet at Berts again as the Blue Lagoon does not fit with the criteria for pissups?

I will be going to Kerrys party, so are a few others from posts

Monty...

Yep it is a birthday party invite...NOT a recon!!

Finally met KerryD who actually doesn't look like the wild party animal he is :D

Monty...

Yep it is a birthday party invite...NOT a recon!!

A recon to see how the sick buffalo are going? :o

Edited by bazmlb

Ok folks, it's almost Friday again, time for an unofficial piss up. I will be at Bert's this Friday at 7pm. Anyone else up for some fun as the following weekend many of us will be in Phuket. :o

Edited by Rdrokit

Ok folks, it's almost Friday again, time for an unofficial piss up. I will be at Bert's this Friday at 7pm. Anyone else up for some fun as the following weekend many of us will be in Phuket. :D

I thought you may have selected another venue after enjoying last weeks so much :o

Ok folks, it's almost Friday again, time for an unofficial piss up. I will be at Bert's this Friday at 7pm. Anyone else up for some fun as the following weekend many of us will be in Phuket. :D

I thought you may have selected another venue after enjoying last weeks so much :o

Miss Bert's fish & chips but there is always the after dinner activities. :D

Miss Bert's fish & chips but there is always the after dinner activities. :D

Ahhh, but this time it will be somewhat different I imagine.

Considering (primarily) that I won't be there. :D

Secondly, you're gonna have to pay for your own drinks this time ! :D

And lastly, I think many of the girls have gone home (being that I'm no longer around to support them I guess) :o

But by all means check it out ! I'm sure you'll still find volunteers to go into the jacuzzi and pool ! :D

The one Friday I manage to get off from working in my bar. I check this thread to see where to meet everyone and find it's the one week that doen't have a piss-up!!!

Ah well, just my luck.

Chris

The one Friday I manage to get off from working in my bar. I check this thread to see where to meet everyone and find it's the one week that doen't have a piss-up!!!

Ah well, just my luck.

Chris

Your the boss (aren't you ?), you should be able to take almost any night of the week off !

I was shocked to hear that there is a bar in Jomtien ! I thought that was the good, clean, wholesome area that is everything Pattaya isn't ! :o

BTW, what is the name/location of your establishment, and has the gang not stopped in for a "recon" ?