Thai police chase taxi driver accused of trying to rape passenger

webfact

56 minutes ago, TSF said:

What's all the fuss about? The gal is from Myanmar, and therefore inferior. He's a great Thai man. She should consider it an honor to be sexually molested by a Thai.

Before anyone jumps on you for the above comment, perhaps I will help you out by explaining that you were being sarcastic, which is a method of speech not always recognised on this forum.  Perhaps when we are being sarcastic and do not want to be verbally shot down in flames by annoyed posters, we should always follow our comments with a suitable emoticon such as this one.   :sleep:

"Khomsan also faces another arrest warrant issued by the Rayong Court in November 2015 ....."  18 months on the run and driving a taxi and the "keystone cops" haven't been able to catch him? DUH.

And I do remember sometime last year, via the news media, a police spokesman saying that police deserve respect. Say what?!!

6 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

Crazy Taxi drivers here TIT

I've lived here since 1845 and have never had a problem with a single taxi. They always stop for me, always turn on the meter, and treat me with the same respect I'm given in my village. Perhaps the passengers need to take a good look at themselves to see why they being treated poorly, if there is even any truth to their stories. ;-)

Back to reality.... you are 100% correct.

How many before, this creature has violated its probably the easiest country in the world to

obtain a licence, majority of them have been to prison............. 

Edited by KBsinter

20 minutes ago, dcnx said:

I've lived here since 1845 and have never had a problem with a single taxi. They always stop for me, always turn on the meter, and treat me with the same respect I'm given in my village. Perhaps the passengers need to take a good look at themselves to see why they being treated poorly, if there is even any truth to their stories. ;-)

Back to reality.... you are 100% correct.

Did they have taxis then ?  You started it .

21 hours ago, Mobileroadie said:

With the way most Thai men ogle over Thai women & beautiful women in general..  It's surprising rape occurances such as this aren't reported on more openly than this! As I'm sure it's not the first time. Another GREAT image for tourism!!! Keep it coming Thailand- Hating us although you depend on us for those sex tourism dollars because anyone who believes Thailand to be a family destination has to have their head all up in some sky.. ?????

Hey, come on, there are many families who enjoy their holidays in Thailand no doubt about it. Not all single men are coming to Thailand for sex. Most of them are though. But there are some who don't.

1 hour ago, madusa said:

Hey, come on, there are many families who enjoy their holidays in Thailand no doubt about it. Not all single men are coming to Thailand for sex. Most of them are though. But there are some who don't.

Most Single Men Only CUM For The Culture........LOL !!

8 hours ago, Bartman1369 said:

You obviously don't live in Pattaya or any of the other holiday destinations where it is impossible to find a taxi that will use their meter.

Actually strange as they seems keen to use both their "cm" and "mm"...;)

In Arizona it's legal to shoot and kill a rapist or an arsonist in the act by the victim and even by a witness.

Perhsps it's time to losen up gun laws here for self protection and to protect others like women and even the Police!

For now carry a knife, pepper spray or a baton.  If caught the worse that can happen is the Police will seize them and the fine is 100 THB per illegal weapon.

If they are used in self defense of a crime, the weapon is not taken and there is no fine according to the Police.

It's a fact that crime drops dramatically when citizens are allowed to carry concealed weapons without constricting rules.

Main stream news worldwide never supports those facts.

I saw it in Arizona and in Costa Rica when they started issuing concealed weapon permits.

Concealed gun weapon permits are allowed in Thailand, however a person has to show a good reason and I understand that it can be difficult to obtain one. 

Criminals think twice when they see rapists, thieves and car jackers laying dead in the streets on the news from legal, concealed, weapons!