Closest Macro/tesco Lotus/carrefour

MattFS218

I usually pick up a pack of red bull to bring home..and I was wondering where the closest Makro/Tesco Lotus/Carrefour is from the airport. airAsia has a 15kg weight limit, but my flight to America allows 2 32 kg bags....gotta pack em with something!!!

--matt

Edited by MattFS218

thanks for the quick response...

any idea how many km it is from the airport?

also..any chance you can confirm the Makro on Srinakarin Rd. is closer to the new airport than

the one in Lardprao...the Makro call center says the one on Lardprao is closest....but it wouldn't be the first time I've been told better information from thaivisa

any idea how many km it is from the airport?
Via Bangna -Trad Rd

Tesco > The A/P is junction s around 8 km

From the Junction to the A/P is around 14 km

also..any chance you can confirm the Makro on Srinakarin Rd. is closer to the new airport than

Nope .. The Tesco at Bangna-Trad KM8 is closer

post-19740-1166635096_thumb.jpg

Edited by BambinA

1as you most likely know, these kr-daeng+ alltheohter bottles are also sdold at any 7=sewen or family. a brandnew 7 hjas just opened in the BUSterminal, a free shuttlebusride away. normal city prices

2.the colsest by of any is Tesco Lotus AIRPORT brach at bang PLee= the main, old bangna trat-road, which is the BACK side of the airport, with an associated big HomePro +more shops, bus 552 and 558 from that busTerminal bring you there, 24 hrs, in about 15 mins, at 35 bt.each way. www.tescolotus.co.th

3.closest by Carrefour is on the SriNakarin rod, much furthger away, in fact there are 2 more Tesco's closer by.