Online 90 Day Reporting Site Is Working

Wow! good news, got next one coming up in a week, will check this out because had been using it with no problem before it went dow late last yr.

Note the separate tread started in the past day badmouthing (well-deserved) the extended downtime for the site.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, wonder6281 said:

Thanks  but which browser are you using?

Exactly what I was going to ask.  Is it compatible to all versions of all common browsers? A large number if us use Chrome and I think it was originally set up to work only with an outdated version of MS Internet Explorer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Chrome with the IE Tab extension installed.

You can access the site with any browser but to fill out the form you need Internet Explorer or a compatible browser.

All this has been discussed in the 2 year old  pinned topic at the top of the main page.

Thanks for that

I am due late May but I will not leave it until the last minute before I try it.

Sorry but I just tried and got nowhere

Tried Internet Explorer and typing in the information went OK and the drop down for "American" worked but once I finished got the error message to see my local  Immigration

Tried again using Chrome and Fire Fox with very little luck.  Typed letters and numbers had a long lag between typing and showing up on the online form and no drop down for Nationality, and when I finished everything and hit SUBMIT was met with a blank screen

Looks like a trip to Jomtien is in my immediate future 

6 minutes ago, thainet said:

Yep I just got in very easily today and did 90 days online---had reply of acceptance within 20 mins by email. I use Jomtien and that desk is very efficient.

I used Explorer today, but have used Firefox in the past.

Just login to www.immigration.go.th........then click on    90 days report on the left hand side and follow your nose...you need to scroll all the way to the bottom and accept the Rules/regulations...then fill in the form and submit and then wait for email of accept or not.

You can also check your application status on the website.

That's it---go for it.

OK FOR THE BENEFIT OF OTHERS I JUST USED 'FIREFOX'  (VERSION 51.0.1) AND WENT STRAIGHT TO THE FORM PAGE. SO TODAY EXPLORER AND FIREFOX BOTH WORK VERY WELL.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Langsuan Man said:

Sorry but I just tried and got nowhere

Tried Internet Explorer and typing in the information went OK and the drop down for "American" worked but once I finished got the error message to see my local  Immigration

Tried again using Chrome and Fire Fox with very little luck.  Typed letters and numbers had a long lag between typing and showing up on the online form and no drop down for Nationality, and when I finished everything and hit SUBMIT was met with a blank screen

Looks like a trip to Jomtien is in my immediate future 

There are many reasons for getting the message to contact your local office.

Chrome and Firefox will not work without an extension installed to emulate IE to complete the form.

For more info see the pinned topic about online reporting.

6 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

That's great Joe, but does it apply to all immigration offices? Or do we have to check that our local office will allow online reporting?

All immigration offices should allow online reporting. I think there was one rogue office that would not accept them.

4 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I use Opera now, so I suppose I have no chance.

Not sure if there is a IE Tab extension for Opera (click the link and it will tell you).  You should try going on the site and try filling out the form to find out if Opera will work.

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

All immigration offices should allow online reporting. I think there was one rogue office that would not accept them.

Not sure if there is a IE Tab extension for Opera (click the link and it will tell you).  You should try going on the site and try filling out the form to find out if Opera will work.

Thanks Joe, always on the ball as usual.

53 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can access the site with any browser but to fill out the form you need Internet Explorer or a compatible browser.

All this has been discussed in the 2 year old  pinned topic at the top of the main page.

So you are saying that we are suppose to use outdated equipment like them? my computer says that's not a safe site and won't connect me.Why don't they use up to date equipment so everybody can use online reporting.. 

For me  I don't care ,its easier to drive 15 min there and do it in person.

3 hours ago, keeniau96 said:

Wow! good news, got next one coming up in a week, will check this out because had been using it with no problem before it went dow late last yr.

Note the separate tread started in the past day badmouthing (well-deserved) the extended downtime for the site.

Try dong it now , see if it works, you can do 14 days before I think ?? 

Every time the online reporting site is "up", I wonder how many people are going to the site even though they are not due or have no intention of actually filing the report online at that time.  It makes me think the site is getting many more hits that are not actually filing and so create a situation similar to a DNS attack.   

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, digger70 said:

So you are saying that we are suppose to use outdated equipment like them?

You need to go to this topic and start reading form page one and you will find what you wrote has been mentioned many times.

1 hour ago, norbra said:

A quick look and both Chrome and Firefox have problems

But still possible...Firefox marks the site as "unsafe"...If you continue and click on "advanced" than you can accept it by "exeption" and go on.

Succes!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

I have Chrome with IE tab. And I used that combo a few times before. But now it works without IE tab with my Chrome

Using Firefox 52.0.2 to enter : https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do I got following message.

Quote     The owner of extranet.immigration.go.th has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.     Unquote

Not really an amazing surprise when you consider Thai Immigration's record on data security over the past year or so.

• Like 1