Anyone know "Nin"? Someone sure wants to know!

webfact

Anyone know "Nin"? Someone sure wants to know!

6pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

SURIN: -- Sanook reported that people are asking after someone called "Nin" after a mysterious message appeared on a wall at some accommodation for civil servants near the town hall in Surin.

The message in large black letters in Thai said: "Nin owes me three million baht!"

The language indicates that the person who wrote the sign is none too happy as they refer to themselves as "goo" and Nin is termed "Ee Nin".

But angry or not no one has heard of anyone called Nin in the area.

Sanook went to investigate but though they found out the sign had been on the wall for a while no one knows what it is all about.

Some suspect a gambling debt.

The picture of the message on the wall has caused much comment from netizens on Facebook coming up with theories as to what might be behind the "post".

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-04-20

2 hours ago, webfact said:

The picture of the message on the wall has caused much comment from netizens on Facebook coming up with theories as to what might be behind the "post".

Thais haven't really something to do. We know now why they are spending all their time on smartphone.

8 hours ago, kingkenny said:

Going to school in Liverpool in the 70"s I walked past Graffiti that said 'Joey's ma sucks dogs dicks'. That never made national news just like this garbage shouldn't. Slow news day?

Oi! i happen to know Joey's ma and i have never known her to "suck dog's dicks" a few scoucers off the docks maybe, but never dogs(unless you include the one the one guy that never paid her)

12 hours ago, kingkenny said:

Going to school in Liverpool in the 70"s I walked past Graffiti that said 'Joey's ma sucks dogs dicks'. That never made national news just like this garbage shouldn't. Slow news day?

Poor old joey's ma 40 years later and still remembered. You can do all the best things in the world and no praise but you go and suck one dogs dick...

16 minutes ago, starky said:

Poor old joey's ma 40 years later and still remembered. You can do all the best things in the world and no praise but you go and suck one dogs dick...

Absolutely, she found a cure for polio but is still known for sucking a dogs dick.  

Edited by kingkenny