What happened to the Happy Zone? Chaotic scenes as Walking Street brawl caught on camera

webfact

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

Take booz, drugs, raging hormones and big dose of stupidity and

mix them all up in a place that called a walking street... and this

is what you get, regardless of the nationalities of the brawlers...

You know that's just not quite true.  Back in the day. before the masses discovered Pattaya and the tourist trade consisted of a relative few homogeneous, in-the-know westerners, Walking Street, and Pattaya itself, were a remarkably pastoral place.  Then it got "discovered", and the moralizers have had a field day ever since.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was under impression farang tourist police accompany regular police. Guess I was wrong. If ever was a time I would like Thai mob to do a beat down, it's this case of those two pieces of excrement who kept coming back to punch women.

Pattaya should send women police officers in, as the men nowhere to be seen. The women did a decent job of fighting.

How many cops were added to make Walking Street happy place? Were they off having happy ending?

Fire the lot of them

The thing I don't get from this, after all the hype about making WS safe (a Happy Zone) was how those two middle-eastern F W's got away with their slapping for so long.

Where did the police go at the beginning of the clip? Unless they were taking the wannabe to hospital after his dramatic fall??

All for making places safer, but they need to backup their words with action that can be seen and not just heard.

IMO of course....................

59 minutes ago, Emster23 said:

I was under impression farang tourist police accompany regular police. Guess I was wrong. If ever was a time I would like Thai mob to do a beat down, it's this case of those two pieces of excrement who kept coming back to punch women.

Pattaya should send women police officers in, as the men nowhere to be seen. The women did a decent job of fighting.

How many cops were added to make Walking Street happy place? Were they off having happy ending?

Fire the lot of them

Interesting that their were two tourist police officers there. The larger one in the snazzy beret was clearly farang; and just stood their rooted to the spot. Guess his wannabee robocop was lost when no one paid any attention to his uniform. The smaller one, was he farang or Thai, got shoved and tripped over the rubbish. Which was apparently enough for him. Complete waste of space the pair of them. As to why there was no response to their presumed call for back up? Who knows?

Look at the two Arabs who seemed to be the ones causing it. Both look completely wasted, booze, drugs or both, and look like they're wearing make up. The African looking guy floors one. And who is the lady / ladyboy with blond hair? She looked the hardest there 555!

6 hours ago, webfact said:

It is not known whether police in Pattaya are aware of the incident.

How could they not be. Just more scum. Seems like two drunk, gay, "Arabic" twins beaten up by women. They're lucky the motorcycle taxi boys weren't there.

Ah yes, looks like some more quality

Middle East tourists, having fun around town.

But this is shocking,

I have never seen so many fat birds in one area at one time.

was there a convention on ?

Who Ate all the Pies,  they did. :shock1:

Good to see the FVTP doing a great job for the community, 

go there boys. :coffee1:

6 hours ago, fruitman said:

So now young arab kids go to pattaya? TAT is promoting there so these folks might be the next generation of quality tourists.

Russians

Chinese

Arabs

Iranians

All high quality tourists.

What happened to the happy zone? This is the happy zone. This is the way certain kinds of people are happy.

What I don't understand is why this is supposed to be news. If I were to go for a stroll long walking street during the very early hours, I would expect to see such drunken fighting (if you can call such antics as fighting! - I have seen ladyboys doing a much better job at fighting, with or without handbags!).

7 hours ago, Pattaya28 said:

Best bit was the Tourist Police getting taken out by the "garbage-bag". 

They are the most useless people on Walking Street I mean if we thought Thai police were bad these tourist police are just hopeless.

44 minutes ago, hansnl said:

Russians

Chinese

Arabs

Iranians

All high quality tourists.

Bring back the Australians English Americans Germans Dutch and so on at least they don't drink at 7-Eleven and at least they don't all go out in groups following someone holding a flag going from place to place that have been allocated for them how is that helping the economy you speak to most Thais and they prefer us than any of those people you mentioned above like the Russians Chinese Arabs Iranian and the tight ass Indians...

Edited by Eli1